No announcement yet.

What if vladimir sparred vitaly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if vladimir sparred vitaly?

The klitschko brothers promised their parents to not fight each other. Did this also include sparring each other?
    If yes, what would be the result against tyson fury if vladimir sparred vitaly in preparation for that fight?

Originally posted by charlemagne1 View Post
    The klitschko brothers promised their parents to not fight each other. Did this also include sparring each other?
    If yes, what would be the result against tyson fury if vladimir sparred vitaly in preparation for that fight?
    They did light sparring in preperation .Obviously not enough real sparring . Wlad admitted Vitali used to get the best of him in sparring this was probably before Steward.

Comment

They did spar some but they decided the sparring sessions were to competitive so they stopped sparring with each other.

Comment

Its good they didn't fight, Vitali could have killed him...literally. Would've been just sick.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Its good they didn't fight, Vitali could have killed him...literally. Would've been just sick.
          Yup. Vitali is a savage, fierce competitor. The kind of fighter who’s face is falling apart and is protesting the stoppage still.
          Wlad wouldn’t last 3 rounds.
          Vitali=pitbull
          Wlad=golden retriever

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            couldnt agree more, green k sir

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
              Yup. Vitali is a savage, fierce competitor. The kind of fighter who’s face is falling apart and is protesting the stoppage still.
              Wlad wouldn’t last 3 rounds.
              Vitali=pitbull
              Wlad=golden retriever
              100% , totally agree. green k for u too

Comment

Originally posted by charlemagne1 View Post
                They r brothers, I would never condone my boys fighting competitively but they spar with each other all the time. I am sure growing up they sparred alot. I bet it's be safe to say they sparred 100+ times in their lifetimes.

Comment

Working...
                X