No announcement yet.

Carmelo just got traded to OKC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    As loaded as some teams are this year..... the Warriors are still head and shoulders above.

Reminds me of '09 with the strong Lakers/Celtics/Cavs/Magic.

We have Warriors/Thunder/Cavs/Celtics/Rockets
    They are but fatigue and injuries happen. The west is going to be loaded next year, it's going to be a grind for the dubs.

If teams are healthy, it may be the dubs most difficult playoff run ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Nah. This is going to be an awesome meltdown.
      Pffft...Westbrook won 47 games by himself last year...now he actually has weapons...Westbrook/George/Melo can all dominate a game offensively...no more 1 vs 4 when Russ plays the Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
        Pffft...Westbrook won 47 games by himself last year...now he actually has weapons...Westbrook/George/Melo can all dominate a game offensively...no more 1 vs 4 when Russ plays the Dubs
        He should have went to Portland.

Comment

George and Melo are out of there next year.

Comment

Holy ****, that's random. thought for sure he was going to Houston. Damn, I wanted him to go to Houston, so they'd have a better chance to knock off the Warriors.

OKC is a sleeper to get out of the West, and depending on if Melo plays at the 4, could be a super deadly offensive team. And if he plays the 3, and PG's at the 2, could be a huge mismatch for opposing teams, because of that crazy length from the 1-3 positions.

But horrible choice, Melo. Probably didn't want to go, because of D'antoni, and him making Jeremy Lin a household name, and overshadowing Melo for that brief period of time, or just don't like his style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

Between the Irving trade and George, Melo and Butler going to the west, I can't wait for this season to start.

NBA season about to be lit!!!
              Seriously, the NBA's gonna be nuts this season, and so many crazy teams.

Houston's my team out West, with Wolves a close second, and Celtics, and Cavs are my team in the East.

Anyone that can beat the wack ass Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                FR, if Melo plays at the 4, which should definitely happen, that team is crazy stacked on offense, and could be a match up nightmare for a tons of teams.

The West is bonkers.

Warriors
                Rockets
                T Wolves
                OKC
                Spurs are always that quiet super team

Got damn, I can't wait for this season.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Seriously, the NBA's gonna be nuts this season, and so many crazy teams.

Houston's my team out West, with Wolves a close second, and Celtics, and Cavs are my team in the East.

Anyone that can beat the wack ass Warriors.
                  Wolves have a good chance to beat the Warriors. Everyone is underestimating them but they have a rock solid starting 5 that can beat any team if they get some chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    Wolves have a good chance to beat the Warriors. Everyone is underestimating them but they have a rock solid starting 5 that can beat any team if they get some chemistry.
                    Oh yeah, how can you doubt the Wolves? KAT's entering that season that all all star players breakout in, Jimmy's Jimmy, and Wiggins can also be improved for this season, and can turn that corner into a true star player, and not to mention, his defense is very good, and could save Jimmy from being their main defender, and save his body more for offense.

The Wolves have serious potential to possibly be the best team in the NBA.

Comment

This man will never win a championship. Shame, on the right team, he could do it and time is running out.

Comment

Working...
                      X