No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
    Interesting viewpoint. Gatti was a cardinal aries vs Mayweather mutable pisces.
    it only works with 2 people of equal skill. gatti was a garbageman compared to mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      it only works with 2 people of equal skill. gatti was a garbageman compared to mayweather
      Very true, forgot that was a basis for this to make sense ha!

Comment

I think in theory, cardinal is supposed to counter a mutable, mutable counters a fixed, fixed counters cardinal.

The reason being that Cardinal signs are like an unstoppable spear. Fixed signs are an impenetrable shield. Mutable signs are a very fast moving prey, in Pisces' case a slipper fish. A cardinal can spear the fish and catch the fast slippery mutables. However the spear dashes against the shield and is broken. A fixed sign on the other hand is too slow and immobile/unadaptable to stop the slippery mutable that basically eludes its defenses without needing to destroy them or smash against them as the cardinal attempts to do. Thus the Mutable defeats the Fixed.

In this case we have Kovalev the Cardinal hunter, Aries. Ward the Mutable slippery prey of Pisces the fish. My theory dictates that the hunter will spear the fish.
        who you got in Garcia vs your fav Keith

Cardinal Aries Dani vs Mutable Sagi Keef

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Hmm interesting. I never thought Garcia was an aries I always viewed him as a pisces. Now that you mentioned it I looked him up and he's right on the cusp. And I see that depending on time of his birth he could be a pisces IF he was born prior to like 7am ish in the morning. Anything after that and he's an aries. He never struck me as an aries at all. Doesn't talk, look, act, NOTHING like an aries. So I'm willing to bet my life he was born early in the morning and is 100% a pisces which makes the fight a mutable vs. mutable just like Pac / Floyd etc. Which according to this theory is a toss up although I have Keith winning based on non astrological factors LoL

Comment

Hmm interesting. I never thought Garcia was an aries I always viewed him as a pisces. Now that you mentioned it I looked him up and he's right on the cusp. And I see that depending on time of his birth he could be a pisces IF he was born prior to like 7am ish in the morning. Anything after that and he's an aries. He never struck me as an aries at all. Doesn't talk, look, act, NOTHING like an aries. So I'm willing to bet my life he was born early in the morning and is 100% a pisces which makes the fight a mutable vs. mutable just like Pac / Floyd etc. Which according to this theory is a toss up although I have Keith winning based on non astrological factors LoL
            Dani is Taurus Moons and Pisces Mercury [planet of communication]

Neither sign is the extremely talkative type

Speaking of birth times altering placements. Your fav Keef. Do you chalk him up as a Taurus or Gemini Moon

Comment

Ehhh, Danny boy is on that cusp -- But I'm thinking Keith just because he's more accustomed to the weight. Zab and Lamont checked Garcia.... One-Time may make up for all the business moves and questionable decisions.

Comment

Dani is Taurus Moons and Pisces Mercury [planet of communication]

Neither sign is the extremely talkative type

Speaking of birth times altering placements. Your fav Keef. Do you chalk him up as a Taurus or Gemini Moon
                that's true and admittedly I haven't seen his full chart but he doesn't fight like a aries either to me. He's more of a counter puncher which is exactly piscean to me. Can't think of a single Aries counter puncher. His facial structure etc is just not Arien at all...he's pure pisces to me... 100%. That's my opinion.

Compare real Aries like Robert Guerrero and how they fight to how Garcia fights. And how he acts too.

Garcia must have some special in his chart cus he consistently breaks the above theory of cardinal > mutable. He beat cardinals Matthysse, Guerrera, etc.

Comment

that's true and admittedly I haven't seen his full chart but he doesn't fight like a aries either to me. He's more of a counter puncher which is exactly piscean to me. Can't think of a single Aries counter puncher. His facial structure etc is just not Arien at all...he's pure pisces to me... 100%. That's my opinion.

Compare real Aries like Robert Guerrero and how they fight to how Garcia fights. And how he acts too.

Garcia must have some special in his chart cus he consistently breaks the above theory of cardinal > mutable. He beat cardinals Matthysse, Guerrera, etc.
                  Matty is a Libra

Not the toughest sign even with the cardinal quality

The great Libras had other placements to help em see things through

Holyfield Canc moon LEO MARS

Hitman Hearns CAP MOON

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
                    Ehhh, Danny boy is on that cusp -- But I'm thinking Keith just because he's more accustomed to the weight. Zab and Lamont checked Garcia.... One-Time may make up for all the business moves and questionable decisions.
                    Although in line with what he said, it would make more sense on paper that Garcia was cardinal aries because he seems to have had the most trouble with Fixed signs (lamont and zab) and speared the top mutables like Amir Khan, Salka, Malignaggi.

I dunno

Comment

• as a fighter Kovalev is definitely superior to Ward.

Ward won by american ref, judges and bookmakers. Ward was literally dipping down throwing 1 body jab and running into Kov to tie up. then jogged away rest of the fight. what kind of ring generalship is that? never landed a right hand. just body jabs. just LOL compare that to all the actual damage Kovalev did.

Comment

Working...
                      X