Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Shot at winning 1st title: Lebron, Carmelo or Durant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Haha Perfect example of such. You were doing good in the beginning of your post, then did a 180 to end it.
    lebron is the greatest player that enjoys giving p in the postseason in my opinion, i think lebron can win it next year if he makes the decision part 2 and forces a trade with kobe bryant, lol, he can be kobes lil sidekick with the lakers, lol, kobe dont need lebron but needs someone to lead his team so thatll be wise for lebron, he dont have to be the main star, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      lebron is the greatest player that enjoys giving p in the postseason in my opinion, i think lebron can win it next year if he makes the decision part 2 and forces a trade with kobe bryant, lol, he can be kobes lil sidekick with the lakers, lol, kobe dont need lebron but needs someone to lead his team so thatll be wise for lebron, he dont have to be the main star, lol, nyahahahahaha
      A lot of questions will be answered shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        The Heat lose the first game and everyone's so quick to think it will be Durant and the Thunder.

OKC did what they were suppose to do, which is win at home. Problem with that, is this is still a 7 game series.

I think the mentality here is "what have you done for me lately".

If the Heat win the next 2 games, going into game 4, I'm sure folks will be favoring the Heat to win lol

I'm not going to flip flop. I'll make my claim now. The Heat will win in 6.
        Well, turns out the Heat won the next two games like I figured.

Anyone betting on OKC to pull it out?

Comment

Where's Tha_Greatest??? lol

One more baby!

Comment

Up 3-1 in the finals. No team in history has overcome being down 1-3 to win the Championship. Either KD and the OKC are gonna make history, or LeBron has pretty much just gotten his 1st ring.

Comment

Sucks for KD, really wanted him to get his ring this year. Luckily he's got a lot of time in his hands.

Comment

Sure looks like it is going to be Lebron. Too bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Up 3-1 in the finals. No team in history has overcome being down 1-3 to win the Championship. Either KD and the OKC are gonna make history, or LeBron has pretty much just gotten his 1st ring.
                  That's how it's looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    Sucks for KD, really wanted him to get his ring this year. Luckily he's got a lot of time in his hands.
                    You aren't stopping that man from getting some rings in his career. Durant will be back.

Hope Lebron closes this out. Can't imagine the reaction if the Heat somehow blew this.

Comment

I think it will be Lebron, at least going by the way the Miami Heat are playing now.Carmelo may be several years, and Durant possibly in the next two years, or even this year, if miracles happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X