Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be physically gifted or mentally gifted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    But you can also train mentally

For both, there is only a certain amount you can train both attributes. No matter how hard any of us train, you wont be outrunning Usian Bolt or Out thinking Hawkins

These kinds of "super" attributes you can only be born with
    I agree you can train mentally too. I tend to believe people can be born with some attributes but most gifted athletes and thinkers alike are the ones that worked hard at their gift.

Comment

I'll take intelligence over physical ability all day long.

It's easily justified also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

can you really gauge mental prowess as accurately as physicality?
        i mean, i know idiots in school who have gotten better results in some tests than me, but that's basically because i didn't study, catch my drift?

but as the post above me, i would choose mental

Comment

mental. . . if you're smart mentally, you know how to develop your body physically.

also, mental = for life essentially - unless you get Alzheimer's. . physical attributes start declining as early as mid 30's. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            mental. . . if you're smart mentally, you know how to develop your body physically.

also, mental = for life essentially - unless you get Alzheimer's. . physical attributes start declining as early as mid 30's. . .
            UglyPug has spoken...............Rockin'

Comment

The question asked used the word "gifted". That implies that it's something your inherently born with, something at a top level most people don't have and can't attain.

For example, no matter how much you study, you probably won't have the capability that Einstein had. There's a reason his brain was studied when he died because of his incredible intelligence and comprehension.

Same physically, guys like Usain Bolt, Bo Jackson, Hershel Walker are on another genetic level that cannot be duplicated. You can become stronger, faster and quicker but you can't have the natural genetics these humans have no matter how much you train.

So saying all that, the answer is obvious. I would without a doubt pick smarts because the body slows down much faster than the mind does barring physical injury or mental illness.

Einstein was still doing some of his best work late into his life, so his mind was clear and sharp even though he was an old man. Your physical youth only lasts a very short time whether you want to admit that to yourself or not.

Comment

Mentally gifted.

because you cant use roids to make your brain smarter

Comment

Brain over brawn any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                  X