No announcement yet.

This is why no one watches WWE no more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Yeah you didn't know that they have been married in real life for what 10 years now?

Certainly Vince isn't leaving the company to Shane because he is a useless waste of space.
    Say what you may about Shane, he provided some top-notch entertainment 10 years ago. His streetfight with Kurt Angle was classic and him doing the elbow on Big Show from 30-feet still classic. I think he did all that because he wasn't taken seriously as the son of the boss.

Comment

Oh my god..... First they remove the blood , now this ....... i've been a fan of wrestling for like 15years , i just cant watch it anymore. It's completely **** now... I dont understand what they're trying to do. How can they can keep a guy like Cena their main top guy. I got nothing against him ,but he's supposed to be a face but he's getting booed all the time.... they need to change things up , Cena should be a heel. They had Ken Kennedy(Mr.Anderson) who was almost supposed to be the next Austin / Rock , they fired him..... The last wrestlemania was a disgrace. Cole vs King Lawler? Really ?
      That match had so many botches that I felt bad for them...wrestling is dead.
      Last edited by *Boss*; 04-06-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        Say what you may about Shane, he provided some top-notch entertainment 10 years ago. His streetfight with Kurt Angle was classic and him doing the elbow on Big Show from 30-feet still classic. I think he did all that because he wasn't taken seriously as the son of the boss.
        They took him off because he was injuring ppl, the guy is not a wrestler....it must be kind of weird for him being in what his 40s and essentially getting an allowance from his daddy still.

Comment

Guy is CEO of china broadband i doubt he needs pocket money from dad

Comment

You guys do realise that this isn't real fighting, right?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              You guys do realise that this isn't real fighting, right?
              Lame Squealpiggy, very lame. It's rare that I don't agree or like one of your posts, but this is low standard posting from a ususally high standard poster. Try harder next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Lump View Post
                Guy is CEO of china broadband i doubt he needs pocket money from dad
                That allowance went a long way then I guess, I didn't know that though I should step up my google game.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                  Lame Squealpiggy, very lame. It's rare that I don't agree or like one of your posts, but this is low standard posting from a ususally high standard poster. Try harder next time.
                  Co-sign......

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                    I'm just wondering, I mean it's not the first time that I've read threads on this subject: "Yo did you see the way Cena totally pwned the Rock! LAMO he was PWNED!" as though it's not tightly scripted and formulaic...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I'm just wondering, I mean it's not the first time that I've read threads on this subject: "Yo did you see the way Cena totally pwned the Rock! LAMO he was PWNED!" as though it's not tightly scripted and formulaic...
                      Yeah, I don't understand it either.

Comment

Working...
                      X