Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Cat" Usyk vs "Rocky" Marciano in a war: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Rock would’ve dusted off Usyk late rounds!

He would’ve had Usyk on his bicycle like the Tour de France all night and punish him!

While Usyk would be clinching when he gets hit, Rock would still be punching and mauling him out of the clinch which is something the stronger and harder puncher Gassiev should’ve done!

Rocky by 15 round TKO in a fight he would be losing on the cards!
    I feel this is how it would play out as well. Usyk would be out boxing him but getting punished and broken down at the same time.

Comment

I’m sure the guy who beat Joe Louis, Joe Walcott, Ezzard Charles and Archie Moore would lose to someone who basically fought to a draw with Maris Bredis LMFAO.

This message board is so dumb.

Comment

Worth bumping I think.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=10

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            i dont understand the romance for oldschool athlete, no matter how much a beast Rocky back in the day, he is stil 1950s athlete. by god they smoke cigar before the fight in the 50s, you just can't put them in the ring with modern atlhete.it is known fact that in all sport athletes are has gradually improve be it athleticly or tacticly, Boxing is no exception.
            - -We know what you do with your cigars, and it ain't athletic or tactical.

Comment

Marciano winning by a landslide.

Comment

You cant claim Marciano beats Usyk then claim Fury outboxes every HW with similar tactics in his skill set.

Marciano without a jab and body attack would be in a for a rough time getting to the much taller Usyk ,its a real bad match up for the short grinder finding a awkward fighter that throws triple jabs a lot while moving or on the move,Usyk would need to be stapled in one spot to lose this one. lol

Comment

Marciano walks through Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Marciano walks through Usyk.
                    A 6 inch height disadvantage, a 10 inch reach disadvantage and 30 pounds lighter, yet he walks through Usyk?

I realise this forum isn't known for being objective but come on. Marciano has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                      A 6 inch height disadvantage, a 10 inch reach disadvantage and 30 pounds lighter, yet he walks through Usyk?

I realise this forum isn't known for being objective but come on. Marciano has no chance.
                      The guy had a granite chin, hands of stone, and the heart of a lion. He might be the underdog physically, but I wouldn't write off Rocky that easily. Usyk would open his face up though. He would have to. Marciano wouldn't respect him off the bat, he would try to walk him down and challenge him to a fight. Rock was cut from that old school cloth. He doesn't come to win on points, he comes to put you in a body bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X