Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't GGG punish Cruiserweights and Heavyweights while weighing 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pointless .....

Mayweather won't ever step in the ring with GGG, regardless if he were to beat Ward....

Do you honestly think GGG is going to wake up one morning and say to himself "Mayweather's word is gold, all I need to do is move up 2 weight divisions and take out Ward and or Kovalev and I'll get Mayweather to fight me" ???

No one is that stupid, including you...
    Never going to happen, this is simply more chest thumping between fan bases..

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      Mayweather won't ever step in the ring with GGG, regardless if he were to beat Ward....

Do you honestly think GGG is going to wake up one morning and say to himself "Mayweather's word is gold, all I need to do is move up 2 weight divisions and take out Ward and or Kovalev and I'll get Mayweather to fight me" ???

Of course Floyd will.

Everyone heard what he said on national tv. If GGG and his team were serious, they'd get it in writing, then go whoop Ward's ass while only weighing 160. Just like GGG did with all the cruiserweights, heavyweights and Krusher Kovalev

Comment

GGG is a beast in sparring. He already beat canelo in sparring with no weigh in so whats the point of this fight. He can keep fighting the mathew macklins and wades of the world because we know hes the beast in sparring ****ing up all these crusierweights.

Comment

Floyd is a retired 39 year old former super featherweight, maybe GGG and GGG fans should stop worrying about him and consider if GGG could move up one damn weight class to take on some challenges instead of fighting cab drivers like Wade or calling out a 39 year old to fight him at his 6th weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Floyd is a retired 39 year old former super featherweight, maybe GGG and GGG fans should stop worrying about him and consider if GGG could move up one damn weight class to take on some challenges instead of fighting cab drivers like Wade or calling out a 39 year old to fight him at his 6th weight class.
            They never did that, butthurt is clouding your memory. They offered to drop down to SWW, where Floyd has all world creds. Anyway Floyd is not helping with moronic interviews like this

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              So why can't he fcuk Ward up while only weighing 166-168 and let Ward weigh 175, then go down to 154 for FMJ?

I've even heard people say that the GGG that weighed 160, would've crushed DeGale that weighed 168 that fought Medina. So a GGG that weighs 166-168 would have no issues giving up 7 lb's to someone like Ward or Kovalev, a guy he punished in sparring years ago, correct?

Last I checked, he said he could go up to 168 and whoop Chavez Jr who weighs much more than Ward on fight night, then come back down and whoop Floyd's ass at 154 then go to 160 to finish unifying, right?

So let's see him do it. If he really wants Floyd and the pay day like he says he does, he'll make it happen.
              Why didn't Ward send a contract when he was ready to fight?
              Ward wanted 172lb tune ups. Why wasn't he fighting his tune ups at 168?
              Ward sent an offer for GGG to agree to 50/50 split up front and then wait on Ward to fight tune ups(above SMW limit) when GGG already had a fight lined up.
              Why don't you people understand this yet?
              Golovkin made his HBO debut in 2012. In the post fight interview Kellerman didn't ask him about fighting MW champ Martinez, he asked about fighting Ward. GGG said yes.
              Ward fought Dawson the next week(at 168 lol), went inactive for a year, fought Rodriguez and went inactive for 18 months. His next fight was against Paul Smith at 172lbs in June 2015
              Golovkin was fighting the whole time Ward was ****ing around with Goossen in court. Ward talked **** the whole time about being avoided and being ready to fight. He even got called out on HBO by Stevenson when he was in the same building after Stevenson smashed Dawson. Ward didn't say **** lol

If Ward really wanted that fight at 168, he would've fought his tune ups and then sent an offer when he was ready to fight GGG. He wouldn't have got his 50/50 split then though.
              The boxing world doesn't revolve around Andre Ward. It's his own fault his career stalled and he needs tune ups.
              Needs to be getting that next fight lined up and spend less time trying to film Vanes sparring sessions at SNAC gym lol

Comment

I got a way better idea for u...

Since hes a MW champion.......................................... ........................................... he should fight the other MW champion everybody has been calling out to see him fight. U know the redhead guy who claim hes not a MW while holding a MW belt...

Why even make a dumb thread like that

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  154 is Floyd's 6th weight class?

Comment

Make no mistake about it, bro.
                    They really are that stupid

Comment

Boxers that ducked/ducking GGG

1---Felix sturm - wouldn't fight him for over 2 years when GGG was mandatory.

2---Peter quillin - said he will only fight for the may-pac kind of money, lol + he flew to Haymon to avoid GGG

3---Sergio martinez - "His promoter said that "no way I am putting him with this monster", GGG kept calling him out after his U.S. debut after every fight

4---Miguel cotto - ducked his mandatory(GGG) twice by fighting Geale and Canelo

5---Julio cesar chavez jr - Turned down 12mil offer by TR

6---Saul alvarez - Avoiding his mando(GGG). Thinks that he is fighting at the weight-class of 155, as there is no such thing as a "155 weight-class" ,he is pretending to be not in the MW division because of GGG.There are 17 divisions just pick one, if you can't make 154 then you are a MW, simple.

7---Carl froch - After calling GGG out then when GGG accepted ,he backed down and now he is retired after making all the fuss, + GGG was calling him for more than a year so no excuses for "retiring".

8---Andrea Ward - The diva of the 168lb division don't want to travel or meet the a-side GGG in a catchweight so he can become a good boy and get ktfo. Was willing to goto 160 for Floyd but when GGG said 164, Ward ducked + he was fine when Dawson came down a whole division for him but wont move half a division for GGG, smh

9---Billy joe Saunders - Even before winning the WBO title from Lee his fear of Golovkin was as biright as day this is just one of many interviews(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuwAz-ekoQ), then after winning it he priced himslef out at 6 mil$

10---Hassaan ndam njikam -When Hassaan was WBO champ, he was ordered to a purse bid to face Golovkin no less than two times and he was a no show each time.

11---Darren Barker - When Barker defeated Geale to become IBF champ, his promoter openly said that Barker will fight any1 except GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X