Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer has another angle, Floyd doesn't disclose fight weight. Looks HUGE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
    lol Douglass Fischer too damn ugly to be talking trash
    It's not trash talking buddy. it's called logic and common sense. He knows something's up.

Comment

I feel bad for Spoon. The guy he spent YEARS hating has retired Rich and Undefeated. It must suck to know that you lost all that time for absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        ??

He got bigger doesn't mean he was dehydrated.

And if he was dehydrated which he isn't. All he needs is 5-20 bottles of Gatorade.that my friend is oral hydration as effective as IV or even better.
        He's got bigger how does he cut weight and put it back on the day after if he's not dehydrating?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          I feel bad for Spoon. The guy he spent YEARS hating has retired Rich and Undefeated. It must suck to know that you lost all that time for absolutely nothing.
          No money can change the taint in his record. He did too himself.

Legacy cannot be bought.

His whole career is a big fat asterisks from here on out. Sad really..

Even Doug Fischer agrees with me

Comment

It's not trash talking buddy. it's called logic and common sense. He knows something's up.
            Are you still crying you pathetic wuss lol , the man has retired you lost he won lol .

Comment

No money can change the taint in his record. He did too himself.

Legacy cannot be bought.

His whole career is a big fat asterisks.. Sad really..
              Pacquiaos taint it much worse. Ducking testing>>>>>>>>>>>>Taking salt water.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Are you still crying you pathetic wuss lol , the man has retired you lost he won lol .
                Awe don't be mad at me. Blame Floyd for being a cheater or DOUG Fischer merely reporting here.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-21-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Awe don't be mad at me. Blame Floyd for being a cheater or DOUG Fischer for stating the obvious merely reporting here.

Comment

it was easy to see that they were going to let floyd do whatever he wanted

given the scale of the coverup, from usada to nsac, this lends proof to the idea that the cards were a joke too!

the same media who were told to run with the 'domination" & ""schooling" story line following the fight are culpable if they dont follow up on this scandal!! a domination when floyd landed career low **** you! and now a scandal **** you !

Comment

Awe don't be mad at me. Blame Floyd for being a cheater or DOUG Fischer for stating the obvious i'm merely reporting here.

Comment

Working...
                      X