Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer has another angle, Floyd doesn't disclose fight weight. Looks HUGE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
    it was easy to see that they were going to let floyd do whatever he wanted

given the scale of the coverup, from usada to nsac, this lends proof to the idea that the cards were a joke too!

the same media who were told to run with the 'domination" & ""schooling" story line following the fight are culpable if they dont follow up on this scandal!! a domination when floyd landed career low **** you! and now a scandal **** you !
    Yes they were. Operation protect Floyd at all cost was Vegas mission that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yes they were. Operation protect Floyd at all cost was Vegas mission that night.
      How is it that you found that random post from over 8 months ago to quote in order to bump your own thread. I'm genuinely curious about the thought process.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        How is it that you found that random post from over 8 months ago to quote in order to bump your own thread. I'm genuinely curious about the thought process.
        It's called courtesy. Forgot to reply to him so when I find time to reply to those who posts in my threads I come back to give due respect, but I don't expect you to understand that.

Comment

It's called courtesy. Forgot to reply to him so when I find time to reply to those who posts in my threads I come back to give due respect, but I don't expect you to understand that.
          Hmm...8 months later? Why bother at that point? It's convenient that you get to bump your own thread in the process tho.

Comment

Hmm...8 months later? Why bother at that point? It's convenient that you get to bump your own thread in the process tho.
            Naah.. It's better than nothing.. I can only reply to the best of my abilities. As you can see, a lot want to get my comments to their post, but I'm just one guy. Supply and demand is very high so backlogs happens. But as a man who treats everyone fairly, I try my best to reply to them, even if it's late, at least I don't forget.

Comment

Naah.. It's better than nothing.. I can only reply to the best of my abilities. As you can see, a lot want to get my comments to their post, but I'm just one guy. Supply and demand is very high so backlogs happens. But as a man who treats everyone fairly, I try my best to reply to them, even if it's late, at least I don't forget.
              Hmm...you reply to my posts within minutes...yet that one, which happened to be burried in your **** thread that was probably on page 50, took you 8 months?

Comment

Hmm...you reply to my posts within minutes...yet that one, which happened to be burried in your **** thread that was probably on page 50, took you 8 months?
                That time it was pretty much chaotic. Too much comments left and right during those days that I miss out on some posters messages that now I come back to at least give them my humble 2 cents, and luckily now a days since froidy and Pac are retired. It's been lax so I get to reply to my fellow NSB members.

must we forget how even to you, I always find time to reply as soon as I can, and in advance I apologize if sometimes yours get buried from overlapping replies by other fellow members. But rest assured I'll reply to everyone once I get a hold of your comments.

Cheers!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 07-11-2016, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X