No announcement yet.

JMM-Pac rivalry, ur fave of the 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM-Pac rivalry, ur fave of the 4?

Which fight is your personal favorite out of the JMM vs Pacquiao 4 fight rivalry, and why?

I'm stuck between the 1st and the 4th. The first because of the drama those three knockdowns in the first round produced, and JMM counter punching his way to close the gap and pull out a draw.

The fourth speaks for itself, possibly the best out of the four fights cause of the knockdowns of both fighters, the exchanges, and the dramatic KO ending.

Their fights will no doubt go down the history books as one of the greatest boxing rivalries! Boxing at it's best!
    JMM vs Pacquiao 1
    24.32%
    JMM vs Pacquiao 2
    16.22%
    JMM vs Pacquiao 3
    8.11%
    JMM vs Pacquiao 4
    51.35%

4 and the 1

2 was good

3 was the dud

Comment

4 is my favorite. They went to war. That fight wasn't going the distance.

Comment

4 was the most dramatic and the biggest stakes and had the best ending

1 was just a crazy fight, both prime and incredibly dramatic,,, manny showing his power early, jmm showing balls of steel by getting up 3 times with a shattered nose,just to go to war for another 11 rounds

2 was very good, back and forth action, neither guy ever really establishing control, manny's knockdown was the key

3 was kinda weak... Manny looked to box instead of fight, and it backfired as jmm outboxed him only to get robbed.

Comment

when the pactrads almost had a mass suicide.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            4 was the most dramatic and the biggest stakes and had the best ending

1 was just a crazy fight, both prime and incredibly dramatic,,, manny showing his power early, jmm showing balls of steel by getting up 3 times with a shattered nose,just to go to war for another 11 rounds

2 was very good, back and forth action, neither guy ever really establishing control, manny's knockdown was the key

3 was kinda weak... Manny looked to box instead of fight, and it backfired as jmm outboxed him only to get robbed.
            This. 4, 1, 2, 3. However, I liked 2 quite a lot, just a little less than 1 though.

Comment

The 2nd fight is one of my 5 favorite fights ever. Two great, evenly matched fighters who fought a completely even fight.

Comment

2 was my favorite

4 was also good because they both wanted to knock each other out. One even hired a PED expert to roid up so it ended in a dramatic fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  This. 4, 1, 2, 3. However, I liked 2 quite a lot, just a little less than 1 though.
                  Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The 2nd fight is one of my 5 favorite fights ever. Two great, evenly matched fighters who fought a completely even fight.
                  Yeah I totally agree with u guys,, 2 was just so damn even all the way thru, classic fight,, I had it 114-113 manny with the kd saving manny from another draw..
                  How did u guys have it,,

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Yeah I totally agree with u guys,, 2 was just so damn even all the way thru, classic fight,, I had it 114-113 manny with the kd saving manny from another draw..
                    How did u guys have it,,
                    Same. I wholeheartedly disagree with people who have that fight 8-4 Marquez and scores like that. That's either 6-6 or 7-5 Marquez, and I can't see it any other way.

Comment

Working...
                    X