No announcement yet.

Porrn Star Sasha Grey, Serious Actress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    You know what's funny my boy was telling me she was on Entourage and that the lead character was making out with her in some scene.

He asked me if I would make out with her, I said no because I don't know what she has even though pron stars do get tested but there have been many Aids scared in pron and a friend of mine told me they all basically have herpes.

I hear she is actually not a bimbo, shame she chose to do pron and will never be able to escape the stigma of doing 20 guys at the same time on film.

One way or the other that will hurt her mainstream career.
    tracy lords was an underage **** star for years & went from **** to being on melrose place for years with heather locklear

Comment

Dayyyum, I bet all the rest of female actresses work the c0kk like a pro as well. :*******:

Comment

She seemed somewhat decent in Entourage. She looked very cute as well. Me love some Sasha.

Comment

as Turtle on Entourage said, Sodeberg put her in his film so she is legit now lol

Comment

Since when is the word **** censored?!

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
              Since when is the word **** censored?!
              i know right, people use it so much in this forum they admin probably censored it so rank site and search engines don't classify it as a **** site.

Comment

Honestly, she is not even that good of a **** actress, so I just can't see it for her and legit roles.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Honestly, she is not even that good of a **** actress, so I just can't see it for her and legit roles.
                  I've watched a few of her videos, not impressed one bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X