Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Arrested, Found By Police in SUV Riddled With Bullets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take Broner over his big brother anyday! At least he's entertaining! inside and out of the ring..

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      yeah it could be someone put a hit out on him. it says his car was riddled with bullets. they weren't playing around. it looks there's people in broner's hometown who want him dead. if boner is smart he'll leave town asap but he isn't lol.
      For about a half dozen reasons, I dont see Broner being alive in 5-10 years at best. There's just no way this guy will live a full life. He'll kill himself or someone else will. He need to move to the west coast and hope his troubles dont follow him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
        If Broner let you suck his peepee, would you tell anyone?
        You're a grown man who says the word "peepee". Go find a rope and tree.

Comment

• Comment

• This guy is never going to learn, you get the feeling it's going to end badly for him soon.

These guys don't get it, being a thug and a gangsta is for broke people. Once you have money you don't need to do that **** anymore...
            Last edited by AddiX; 04-22-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• I cant believe people are making a bigger deal about Broner being arrested than the fact his car was shot up.

It was a 3 year old warrant for some misdemeanor bull****. who cares about that

The fact that his SUV was covered in bullet holes and people are saying he got into some altercation with some people in the club and then BOTH vehicles were shooting at each other later.... is a much bigger deal. broner is going to end up dead and then he wont have to worry about his misdemeanor public intoxication charge from 2014.

Comment

Working...
              X