No announcement yet.

Who Do You Guys Masturbate To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    When you guys feel like squeezing it easy, who do you do it to? I masturbate to Ariana Grande, constantly. Like, I can't stop. I feel like a lot of the reason why I like her so much is because she looks like she's 15, which is awesome. Anyways, I got some...."stuff" to do. I'll be back in about 5 minutes.
    I know you feel perfect crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
      Do you get laid 3 times a day 7 days a week? Sometimes you need extra nuttage. Who doesn't supplement their nuttage occassionally?

Sometimes you come home from a long day, you're tired and by yourself, and your computer has some extra **** you downloaded but havent looked at yet.

I had just downloaded "Nurses taking on big dicks 3" and only seen one scene.
      Can't tell if serious or not. Lmao, jerking off is the last thing ever on my mind when I have a girl and get consistent head and tail...

I was in Romania approx. 4 weeks and I didn't grab it once.. Never had to

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
        Can't tell if serious or not. Lmao, jerking off is the last thing ever on my mind when I have a girl and get consistent head and tail...

I was in Romania approx. 4 weeks and I didn't grab it once.. Never had to
        GTFO this thread then! This thread is for masterbaters only! You don't belong!

Comment

• I FU*KING LOVE MASTURBATING!!!!!!

:wank:

Comment

• Hot chicks in boxing gear

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
            Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-24-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

LOL for real one of my go to ****s is one just like this one. Its pretty realistic & had me fooled when I was "enjoying it".

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Oh **** who is this chick? I'm a fan, but don't know her name + I think she did some maid **** too that isn't bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nubia View Post
                Mostly amateur stuff.
                Same

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                Yeah I gotta get back on the TNF wagon

Comment

• i often rape myself to that long scene in the movie Blue Is The Warmest Color.

N/S/F/W !!!!

(3;19 mark)

[IMG][/IMG]

i only molest myself to g/g scenes. if i see a dick (or a man) it kills everything.

Comment

• Comment

• I don’t even think about Ariana Grande anymore. Now I usually masturbate to a cam girl I really like.

Comment

Working...
                      X