Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting to shag your friends' (legal age) kids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its 2016...even bums have cameras on their phones...im gonna need to see your mate's daughter

Comment

• [QUOTE=!! Anorak;16741387]I saw her today, and she was wearing these leggings that, when she bent over and they went tight, they became see through. I could see all of her ass, right down to this tiny little g-string she was wearing.

I thought I ought to call my friend later, and let him know that his stepdaughter's going around with leggings on that let you see all of her ass, her underwear, and you can almost make out her vag lips.

Then I thought "naahhhhhhhh.... maybe I'll leave it."[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, that's it Annie, leave the sexy teen alone! lmao I bet you didn't stand up for a moment! Haha

You know, take this up another gear and we got some strong wank material here. Keep the updates please cos' its fukin good stuff man.

I love these thin leggings the ladies are wearing nowadays, like you say any bending over and they do become borderline see-through, it is literally a case of "when I bend over, be sure to check my lips and asshole out".

Awesomeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I love leggings, then again what guy doesn't.

Could you make out the color of her g-string?
        Oh, absolutely (white, but scarcely existent).... I could see the label, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          its 2016...even bums have cameras on their phones...im gonna need to see your mate's daughter
          More than my life's worth, mate.

She's put on a bit of weight lately (though is by no means fat)... I dunno if it turns me on more or less.

I'd definitely like to spray on her back.

Comment

• I went for a meal with my friend and his family last night... she comes in wearing a crop top, showing off all of her stomach.

As she's still in her teens, she's got an unfortunate tendency to say "literally" every other sentence, no matter what.

You know me by now - when she says stuff like "I'm literally over the moon", normally I'd spread her nose across her face and say "what are you then, Neil Armstrong, you fucking WHORE?"

But, as it's her, all I could think to say was "I'd literally cum on your ****."

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I went for a meal with my friend and his family last night... she comes in wearing a crop top, showing off all of her stomach.

As she's still in her teens, she's got an unfortunate tendency to say "literally" every other sentence, no matter what.

You know me by now - when she says stuff like "I'm literally over the moon", normally I'd spread her nose across her face and say "what are you then, Neil Armstrong, you fucking WHORE?"

But, as it's her, all I could think to say was "I'd literally cum on your ****."

That post gave me fukin palpitations lmao

You are literally a funny guy Annie!

Comment

• What kind of perverted thread is this. It would be best if the girl sat down and browsed through it, I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  What kind of perverted thread is this. It would be best if the girl sat down and browsed through it, I reckon.
                  It would be hilarious AND mentally scarring if said girl read all this hahaha

Comment

• No update for some time as there hasn't been much different... until last night.

I was pissed with her stepdad (drunk, not angry, Fat Yanks), so for some reason I decided to add her as a friend on Facebook. This is okay, as we get on, she laughs at my crap jokes, and the one time I told her she was a good-looking girl I was sober enough to qualify it with a ".... I'd be proud to be your father."

But all this time I'd assumed all her Facebook photos were set to public, as I can see LOADS of them. But not so.

She's got photos with lots of her female friends who, naturally, are on a similar level to her, looks-wise. And, as young girls tend to do, a lot of these photos are "let's kiss as friends". I can't imagine locking lips with my friends and going "it's just a show of friendship, innit?" but it worked for her.

Then I find that she's uploaded a VIDEO of herself kissing her female friend. She's not a lesbian, she's told me before she's not into that (her mum overheard that conversation and threatened to give me a black eye) but it's just summat girls do, innit?

So I was showing my friend all this new stuff I'd found... a video of her snogging a girl.... private pics of her with a low cut top on... a pic of her bare back. As it's his stepdaughter, he wasn't overly impressed.

"I promise you," I assured him, "every time I whack off over her, I'll cry tears of guilt to make it seem better."

He was slightly appeased, but I don't think it's his favourite conversation he's ever had with me.

favorite, Fat Yanks.

Comment

• Up close on zoom in (400%.... not that I'm obsessed) she's got freckles on her breasts. I don't know whether this is good or bad.

I'm lying here, covered in my own jizz, and I don't know whether to feel guilt, pride, or a mixture of the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X