Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-Hop vs Mayweather @ 160, Bernard says he would do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet he won't fight Ward?

Comment

Floyd would try to make Hopkins come down to 147 and settle for 149. Even though it would the biggest name on Mayweather's resume, I hope it never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
        And yet he won't fight Ward?
        they're "friends bro". appretenly ward didn't get the memo.

hopkins is nothing more than a con man. a bs artist. and so are his philly cronnies nazim richardson. bunch of loud mouthed elitists punks.

Comment

The Mayweather that fought Canelo was the best Mayweather I have seen and he was sharp as a razor. I think his speed, skill, quickness, timing and reactions are too good for the 48 year old Hopkins and he would win a wide ud. Coming to 160 won't hurt Hopkins. He made 160 when he was 40 years old and you don't gain muscle weight in your 40s. Mayweather KOing the rugged, iron jawed Hopkins is out of the question. The Hopkins that beat Trinidad would also beat Mayweather on any day Mayweather ever saw. The Hopkins of today can't beat Floyd in my opinion.

Comment

Why are people reaching so far for a super fight for Floyd. Ward, Hopkins, who's next? WK?

Comment

[/SIZE]
              Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              If you're having trouble sleeping, this fight would literally put you to sleep.
              That's about right. Could possibly be The Most Booooorrrinnnnnng fight in all of history

Comment

Working...
              X