Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo's resistance to Left hook? A KO waiting to Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post

I got OWNED! No excuses! But Donaire didn't do what I told him to do! He needs a new Fulltime trainer! Maybe he's really injured, distracted etc but no excuses!

I was yelling throw that uppercut because rigo's ducking his left hook, Straight right follow by left uppercut would have solved rigo last night! But I wasn't there giving instructions. He needs a new trainer! Garcia's not helping at all! Call Me !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      I got OWNED! No excuses! But Donaire didn't do what I told him to do! He needs a new Fulltime trainer! Maybe he's really injured, distracted etc but no excuses!

I was yelling throw that uppercut because rigo's ducking his left hook, Straight right follow by left uppercut would have solved rigo last night! But I wasn't there giving instructions. He needs a new trainer! Garcia's not helping at all! Call Me !!
      did donaire tell you he was going to get a boxing lesson yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest
        Quote:

Originally Posted by littlemac

Call you for what? Do you know boxing at all? Judging by your posts I wouldn't think so. You always make every sound so easy when it really isn't, especially when you have a guy like Rigo in front of you. That fact that Rigo threw and landed more than Donaire tells me Donaire felt the power and was gun shy cause he knew what was coming. Plus Rigo never let Donaire set his feet.

Easier said than done bud.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I irony of your post above after your post below talking about excuses bwhahahaha.....
          Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          It's only you & some of the Cubans!

Rigo was undersized too! And older too! There's ur excuse, in case Donaire KO Rigo!

Comment

You were talking quite a bit of smack my friend. You almost had me convinced..NOT !
            Anyway I'm sure most of us have had our taste of crow in the past. I sure have.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure having you in the corner would have helped

Comment

• pacsdumbest fan gets clowned. the uppercut wouldnt have worked because rigo would have adjusted something nonoto doesnt know how to do.

Comment

• pacsdumbest fan gets clowned. the uppercut wouldnt have worked because rigo would have adjusted something nonoto doesnt know how to do.

Comment

• Have a Feast!!

Comment

Working...
                    X