Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hobbit Is Out Tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand how it is going to be a trilogy. It was one decent sized book.

Comment

Though I liked LoRings, I think I will wait on this one. A movie that is over
      21/2 hours long and doesn't end for two years til the third movie comes out doesn't quite interest me.

Comment

The Lord of the Rings was visually stunning and fantastic in 2d. Is it worth watching The Hobbit in 3d?

Comment

find it funny that the Hobbits were meant to represent Jews

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            I dont understand how it is going to be a trilogy. It was one decent sized book.
            The 3rd film will be set in between The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. According to Jackson, the third film would make use of the appendices that Tolkien wrote to expand the story of Middle-Earth (published in the back of The Return of the King).

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
              The Lord of the Rings was visually stunning and fantastic in 2d. Is it worth watching The Hobbit in 3d?
              I generally think nothing is worth watching on 3D, lame gimmick that only cheapens the movie experience IMO.

Comment

3D was OK, certainly doesn't take anything away. The scenery was beautiful, and so far, the story line basic, but had a nice journey flow about it.

The setting was put down for what the story was like and what the characters were. We get to know more on Bilbo slightly, and the rest too.

Comment

Working...
                X