This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    I think Barca will win.. but it depends what Chelsea turn up.

If it's the old Chelsea then they will frustrate and stifle Barca.. and make it very difficult for them.

If it's Bournemouth Chelsea then obviously Barca will wipe the floor with them.
    What old Chelsea? lol

Chelsea haven't been the old Chelsea for many years because they haven't got the same kind of players that they used to have. Nowadays they play a different brand of football. Barca will carve them up. They are looking shaky and Barca look like the best team in Europe atm.

Comment

• Shout out to David Ospina today.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Well, there goes Napoli.

I have no doubt in my mind that Vardy and the foxes would put Napoli to the sword.

Leipzig’s counter sliced them apart. Napoli can still get on in the second leg but Leipzig padded the score a little.
        How did I know someone would be in here wanking over Napoli (who rested 5/6 of their best players) getting beat. They have a tiny squad so they've prioritised the league, doubt Sarri's arsed if they go out.

Everyone's second string is a bit ****e though, that's what happens when you field a team of players who never play with each other.

Comment

• I don't know why RB Leipzig is so hated on they're producing some really impressive young talent and play very attractive football.
          Watching them play they remind me a lot of Liverpool (not as good though imo).
          I personally hope they continue to grow and don't become a selling club like Dortmund, Schalke etc and go on to rival Bayern for the league title.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Well, there goes Napoli.

I have no doubt in my mind that Vardy and the foxes would put Napoli to the sword.

Leipzig’s counter sliced them apart. Napoli can still get on in the second leg but Leipzig padded the score a little.
            yeah got to say seria a is looking weak these days. my football hipster mates were telling me how great napoli were and then they get spanked in the champions league and now in the europa league too.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I don't know why RB Leipzig is so hated on
              They’re the only non-majority-fan-owned club in the Bundesliga. Of course no-one likes them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                yeah got to say seria a is looking weak these days. my football hipster mates were telling me how great napoli were and then they get spanked in the champions league and now in the europa league too.
                It’s pissweak. Juventus had only conceded 1 goal in 17 games and then Spurs (who will do well to finish Top 4 in England) arrived and, frankly, tore them to shreds.
                Last edited by E10Rifle; 02-16-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  How did I know someone would be in here wanking over Napoli (who rested 5/6 of their best players) getting beat. They have a tiny squad so they've prioritised the league, doubt Sarri's arsed if they go out.

Everyone's second string is a bit ****e though, that's what happens when you field a team of players who never play with each other.
                  For the same reason we all knew you'd be in here defending them .

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                    It’s pissweak. Juventus had only conceded 1 goal in 17 games and then Spurs (who will do well to finish Top 4 in England) arrived and, frankly, tore them to shreds.
                    yeah, see napoli have lost 1 game in the league so far, but have lost 5 games in europe lol. says it all really. leipzig are nothing special themselves when ypu consider they came behind bekitas and porto in the group who liverpool put 5 past.

Comment

• Wait the Napoli that would give United, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea a good shoe in have been knocked out of Europe by Shaktar and now RB leipzig in the same season

Talk about world beaters

Might get around 8th in the PL.. maybe lower if the squad is indeed that weak

Comment

Working...
                      X