Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Ready To Go: I Want Lucas Matthysse!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Ready To Go: I Want Lucas Matthysse!

Last month, Argentinean puncher Lucas Matthysse expressed his desire to secure a showdown with eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao. Matthysse made the challenge following his eight round TKO of Tewa Kiram at The Forum in Los Angeles, With that victory, he captured the 'regular' version of the WBA welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i hope they get it done. war lucas!

Comment

So Roach wants the fight, Lucas wants the fight, Lucas promoter said we have no problem sending him to ESPN to fight, and now Manny himself says he wants the fight. So million dollar question why does Arum still refuse to even speak Lucas name and is still trying to shove wack washed up Alvarado down everyone's throat? SMH

Comment

Get it done! This would be fun

Comment

i thought years ago lucas could beat manny just cause his power, but he looked like crap last fight

Comment

If Pacquiao loses to this version of Matthysse, then his career is REALLY over.

Comment

Fair fight, I suppose. Both badly faded from their prime. Pacquiao can probably outbox him without too much difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Manny Pacquiao: I Want Lucas Matthysse!

why ?

so..... Pac wants Matthyse, Roach wants Matthyse, and Koncz wants Matthyse.....

bob doe

Manny will be fighting Crawford

Comment

This is a good fight even though they are both past their prime. I'm definitely watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    i thought years ago lucas could beat manny just cause his power, but he looked like crap last fight
                    maybe if manny is more aggressive than the thai guy the fight will be more fun. i think in a fire fight right now lucas has good chance at manny

Comment

Working...
                    X