Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be glad when this **** dies down. There's a lot of perverts and sexual deviants in the world, but let's not pretend like all women are just sweet, little delicate flowers incapable of lying or embellishing things. Women lie, and many of them are using the whole #MeToo movement to hurt any man that's ever offended them or come onto them unwanted in the slightest... Like none of them could have said no, or like there aren't a lot of women who aren't whores willing to do anything to get ahead in their careers. I also want to know why the women aren't being held accountable for not coming forth sooner, as keeping this **** a secret for so long didn't allow these supposed predators to continue harming more victims...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      He says he's sorry for kicking and spitting in Uma Thurmans face while filming Kill Bill. This in addition to nearly killing her in a car stunt that she didn't want to do because the car was unsafe.

He truly a scumbag. And that's besides his Kaepeernick style s
      Anti-cop stance; meanwhile his father was a cop.
      Yeah, I read the entire Uma Time's piece and Quinten's response to it. Not sure how to feel about it, I mean director's are known to do pretty crappy things to their actors to bring out the best in them. It only looks bad for QT because it's 1. a female and 2. she's putting out her #MeToo story for the world to see. QT, as pervy and creepy as he appears, seems to be unfairly dragged into this over irrelevant stuff because the Times writer seems to have a grudge on him. He did some scummy things to her, but it should be viewed in a different scope then the molestation stuff that happened to her. Him confronting Harvey was downplayed and his directing methods are being examined in a negative light and connected to the scandal. I feel bad for Uma for the car accident, but this could have easily happened to a male actor and it wouldn't be such a fuzz. The real scandal is with that mutant Harvey, who by all means, in my opinion, should be taken outside and have a bullet lodged in his forehead. However, I don't think QT should be getting heat for that mess. He's a d-bag for his directing methods though. Read that he actually strangle the girl from Inglorious Basterds to get a 'real' scene.
      Last edited by _original_; 02-07-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        I'll be glad when this **** dies down. There's a lot of perverts and sexual deviants in the world, but let's not pretend like all women are just sweet, little delicate flowers incapable of lying or embellishing things. Women lie, and many of them are using the whole #MeToo movement to hurt any man that's ever offended them or come onto them unwanted in the slightest... Like none of them could have said no, or like there aren't a lot of women who aren't whores willing to do anything to get ahead in their careers. I also want to know why the women aren't being held accountable for not coming forth sooner, as keeping this **** a secret for so long didn't allow these supposed predators to continue harming more victims...

I agree with you. Guys like Louis CK and Aziz Ansari are having their careers ruined over nothing and being lumped into categories with real predators like Harvey or Cosby. Any actor that gets accused now, fairly or unfairly, is getting publicly lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Yeah, I read the entire Uma Time's piece and Quinten's response to it. Not sure how to feel about it, I mean director's are known to do pretty crappy things to their actors to bring out the best in them. It only looks bad for QT because it's 1. a female and 2. she's putting out her #MeToo story for the world to see. QT, as pervy and creepy as he appears, seems to be unfairly dragged into this over irrelevant stuff because the Times writer seems to have a grudge on him. He did some scummy things to her, but it should be viewed in a different scope then the molestation stuff that happened to her. Him confronting Harvey was downplayed and his directing methods are being examined in a negative light and connected to the scandal. I feel bad for Uma for the car accident, but this could have easily happened to a male actor and it wouldn't be such a fuzz. The real scandal is with that mutant Harvey, who by all means, in my opinion, should be taken outside and have a bullet lodged in his forehead. However, I don't think QT should be getting heat for that mess. He's a d-bag for his directing methods though. Read that he actually strangle the girl from Inglorious Basterds to get a 'real' scene.
          Yea I don't get why Tarantino is even in on this MeToo sh^t now.

Okay he's got a weird feet thing that any Tarantino fan should be aware of now.

Okay he spit & strangled Uma for a movie scene...but I assume Uma agreed to this vs having some random cat she wasn't cool with, like she was with Tarantino at the time, spit & choke her.

The car crash seems like some sh^t that just happens & is unfortunate in trying to do a scene to get as realistic a look at the actor vs a stunt double for sh^t that isn't THAT dangerous realllllllly, but they almost made it seem like he was trying to kill her to protect Weinstein or "get even" for her not f#cking him or something in that story.

The worst thing Tarantino did was saying that sh^t about the underage teen who "wanted it" from Polanski, but from my understanding of that story she did "want it" & it wasn't a rape rape it was a unconsensual due to age situation so he's not wrong just crude in how he worded it.

Comment

• another celebrity getting accused:

Scooby-Doo and Norville Rogers better known as Shaggy were both accused early this morning by Velma Dinkley. Velma has a short clip of a video taken during one of Scooby-Doo tappings where she was forced to participate in a threesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              another celebrity getting accused:

Scooby-Doo and Norville Rogers better known as Shaggy were both accused early this morning by Velma Dinkley. Velma has a short clip of a video taken during one of Scooby-Doo tappings where she was forced to participate in a threesome.

Pepe Le Pew is f#cked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Pepe Le Pew is f#cked.
                Pepe le Perv

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  He says he's sorry for kicking and spitting in Uma Thurmans face while filming Kill Bill. This in addition to nearly killing her in a car stunt that she didn't want to do because the car was unsafe.

He truly a scumbag. And that's besides his Kaepeernick style s
                  Anti-cop stance; meanwhile his father was a cop.
                  i can't say i'm that surprised reading this ^, lol tarantino believes in method acting, i think he'd do whatever it takes to get the reaction he wanted out of his actors

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I agree with you. Guys like Louis CK and Aziz Ansari are having their careers ruined over nothing and being lumped into categories with real predators like Harvey or Cosby. Any actor that gets accused now, fairly or unfairly, is getting publicly lynched.
                  some of this stuff is bull****, louis CK has a fetish for girls watching him masturbate, it's hardly the same thing as weinstein locking himself in hotel room with mcgowan and eating her out and then busting his nut all over her face. i still think the most ridiculous one is the firing of Greggg Zaun, who got ****canned from TSN because he wore muscle shirts to work and made a few inappropriate comments towards female staff members. he got fired for being what he is, a dumb jock

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  another celebrity getting accused:

Pure bull****. Velma wanted it, she said she wanted it doggystyle from Scooby and Shaggy to watch and masturbate

Comment

• Angry father goes after Larry Nassar in court.

Comment

• this here bltch........

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...135909864.html

''Connie Chung says she was sexually harassed 'every day' as she reacts to Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose scandals.''

this is why i find it damn near impossible to believe a bltch if she waits.

Comment

Working...
                      X