Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2018, 10:37 PM #7231
travestyny travestyny is offline
Fvcking Up The Game.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 13,725
Quoted: 8713 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,100,010,010,478,976.00
Bank: 18,342,453,933,093,980,160.00
Total Points: 19,342,553,943,104,458,752.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Not only that, didn't I mention to you that to see if you are truly ahead of Travesty. Look at the signs. Right now the signs are, constant deflecting and the most recent one is Travesty talking to herself again.

Dosumpthin, her go to ALT is out talking to himself again lololololol

That's one sick guy. Talking to herself to create the illusion someone is agreeing with her hahahaha!!

BOYS AND GIRLS

DOSUMPTHIN = TRAVESTYNY



PATHETIC



SPOON23 = BUBOY


PATHETIC
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-09-2018, 11:00 PM #7232
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 17,396
Quoted: 6195 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,002,236,035.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,002,236,035.62
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
SPOON23 = BUBOY


PATHETIC
I am. I'm Buboy!!

Wow!! That's amazing!!

I can be in 2 places at once.

Amazing!!
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:11 PM #7233
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,739
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,097,953.18
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,097,953.18
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Is this dumb shyte still going on? Once again, no credible boxing fan/publication/judge has/had Manny winning the fight. You don't hear Arum or Roach screaming at the top of their lungs how Manny won. If either believed that Manny won they would be. Even the most hard core HBO Floyd hater (Lampley) had Floyd winning. Even the most hard core Floyd hater on NSB (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning.

Why is all this? Simple, Floyd won the fight plain and simple.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:37 AM #7234
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 17,396
Quoted: 6195 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,002,236,035.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,002,236,035.62
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Is this dumb shyte still going on? Once again, no credible boxing fan/publication/judge has/had Manny winning the fight. You don't hear Arum or Roach screaming at the top of their lungs how Manny won. If either believed that Manny won they would be. Even the most hard core HBO Floyd hater (Lampley) had Floyd winning. Even the most hard core Floyd hater on NSB (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning.

Why is all this? Simple, Floyd won the fight plain and simple.
Oh, just the fact is back in the fray. Let's keep it simple since you keep on saying there's no argument. Then you should have an easy time disputing the facts found in the front page. It's been over 724 pages not one single Floyd fan can dispute what this thread has exposed.

Now, you are again ranting the same tune. Same banter. Same old lame excuse. When this is not about what you say, but what the evidences has been brought forth in this epic thread that even up to now none of your allies can dispute. Just a fact. Now you say you are right. Then dispute it. Let's see if you can. I'm talking to you, no one else. Just the facts bud.

Oh, and by the way, Pac-Boy saw the light and saw the truth. It's all in this epic thread. Pac-boy sees Pac as the true winner, so stop with the fake news lmao

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.


************************************************** *****************

Lomachenko

P4P BEST of today, Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]



Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


ROACH

Link: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.



ARUM

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-10-2018 at 03:48 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:00 AM #7235
embryo embryo is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 711
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
embryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,000,064,293.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,064,293.62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FACT KING View Post
Get over it People.. Pacquiao lost......
And Floyd cheated. Get over it people. Floyd is a cheater.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:07 AM #7236
embryo embryo is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 711
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
embryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,000,064,293.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,064,293.62
Default

Can we at least all agree that Floyd broke WADA protocol and thus is a cheater, and he fought a one armed Manny with a f'd up shoulder? Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for that "win" because he just did what he always does, cheats and worms his way into a corrupt, controversial victory and just walks away with the check. So glad he retired and we don't have to put up with his bull**** anymore, the sport has grown enormously since Floyd left the scene and the fights are getting better, the matchups are getting better, is it just a coincidence? Or Maybe Floyd REALLY WAS bad for the sport and also was a cheater? Yes, both of those.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:24 AM #7237
travestyny travestyny is offline
Fvcking Up The Game.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 13,725
Quoted: 8713 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,100,010,010,478,976.00
Bank: 18,342,453,933,093,980,160.00
Total Points: 19,342,553,943,104,458,752.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Can we at least all agree that Floyd broke WADA protocol and thus is a cheater, and he fought a one armed Manny with a f'd up shoulder? Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for that "win" because he just did what he always does, cheats and worms his way into a corrupt, controversial victory and just walks away with the check. So glad he retired and we don't have to put up with his bull**** anymore, the sport has grown enormously since Floyd left the scene and the fights are getting better, the matchups are getting better, is it just a coincidence? Or Maybe Floyd REALLY WAS bad for the sport and also was a cheater? Yes, both of those.
Someone should have aborted you.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:13 PM #7238
Vadrigar. Vadrigar. is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,481
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,027,657,901.57
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,657,901.57
lmaooooo - travestyny Hope you like the show ;) - travestyny You're gonna love what happens to your boy, PVssy! - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
This thread has now reached 500,000 viewers!!

INCREDIBLE!!!




I've been gone for over 2 months now and this epic thread still keeps on rocking and exposing the truth of the corruption of this fight. And I can see how hard pressed these Floyd fanboys are having a terrible time trying really hard defending Floyd while I was gone, working hard patching all those loop holes to save their hero from disgrace.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


A testimony on how epic this thread has come about in shedding a light in exposing the obvious truth that this thread has brought forth, whether you're for Floyd or for Manny, there was no clear conclusion to who was truly the better man in this fight, as this thread has truly shown how fans are very much divided on who truly believes, deserves the win or if anyone actually deserves a win for that forgetful performance, especially for the defensive boxer who were playing it safe by running and hugging for 12 queer rounds.

This thread also brings about the corruption in boxing and brings in focus the what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude. As we have realised in this fight, running around hugging for 12 rounds left a bad taste in most of the fans who felt robbed and cheated for watching this game of tag for 12 rounds of a lacklustre performance by the sports best boxers, and seeing that this was also riddled with PED IV gate scandal, post TUE given to the running hugging bigger man shows the extent of corruption in boxing. This fight will always be the model blueprint of what not to do in a Super Fight as It has become a fight that remains a constant reminder to us that nothing was truly concluded on who was the better man that night.

This thread proves that the fact that it has reached far and wide and gone 500,000 plus viewers, is now a testament to one of the most read epic threads in NSB. Showing how very much disappointed fans are for both sides. It brings about the underlying truth that fans that are left feeling robbed and empty after watching this farce of a a fight.

That said, these 2 boxers are still the most popular athletes of this generation. Yes they are old, yes they are not in their prime, but there is no mistake, there is no argument here, that to this day the biggest money fight out there in boxing is still Floyd Pac 2, since both of them have massive fan bases. The question is.. Does Floyd have the balls to finish this rivalry to a decisive conclusion and step up to the plate, and close the curtain one final time? I clearly doubt Floyd has the balls to finally conclude this by having a rematch and closing all doubts, since I truly believe this thread has shown with one healthy arm, Pac easily toyed with Floyd, as he played cat and mouse in the ring chasing an IV ridden for 12 energy diffusing rounds.

Floyd knows a 2nd rodeo will be too risky. A fake win is better than officially losing to Manny so I highly doubt he will tempt fate and risk throwing his fake win.

This EPIC thread will always be a constant reminder to us all that boxing fans are very much divided to this day on who truly won that night, and it will never have a clear cut definitive winner unless both men find away to conclude this. Is it too late for a rematch? Perhaps? Who to blame? It only shows that we as boxing fans have been robbed of a true conclusion. Imagine, Marvin Hagler vs Leonard never having a rematch? That's what this is about. A Floyd Vs Manny is still the biggest fight in PPV to make. Can Clearly make 2 Million buys easily, and yet the one they call Money May doesn't want a 2nd Rodeo. That speaks volumes who's having second thoughts.

Legacy will always be defined by an athletes actions. They maybe old and washed up, but what this thread has exposed. We fans were deprived of a true winner. That's just how the truth has taken us for a ride. A fake win is a fake win and will forever be a fake win, and to finish of with no definitive conclusion shows who is really queer of being called a true Legend of the game.


Listen to Your Uncle Roger, Floyd. He seems to know what's best for you..


Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.



Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]



Floyd was in Manila to talk to Manny? Has Floyd grown a pair? Only time will tell..

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Vadrigar. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:17 PM #7239
Vadrigar. Vadrigar. is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,481
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,027,657,901.57
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,657,901.57
lmaooooo - travestyny Hope you like the show ;) - travestyny You're gonna love what happens to your boy, PVssy! - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Default

Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Vadrigar. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:50 PM #7240
embryo embryo is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 711
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
embryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond reputeembryo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,000,064,293.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,064,293.62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Someone should have aborted you.
Aww am I getting under the skin too much? You had to resort to saying someone should have aborted me? Yes that's what you said, everyone can go back and look at the context of these posts, he said I should have been aborted for calling Floyd a cheater, WHICH HE IS!! Holy **** you are so triggered!
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.