Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan claims Crawford fight is close to being done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to the inevitable 100 posts of “Khan was boxing Crawford’s ears off until he got caught. Khan p4p!!”

Comment

This fight as a PPV after Spence/Garcia? You can't be serious lol. Neither fight is going to do great numbers, but this one especially will do poor numbers especially if it is a week after the Spence/Garcia fight.

Comment

I can't criticise him for this.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
          This is a good fight for Crawford to take. Thurman recently was grasping at straws saying that even though Crawford has a 147 belt and defense, he needs a win against someone like Amir Khan before deserving a fight with the PBC champs. Crawford outboxes Amir Khan, and eventually catches him with a shot that puts him to sleep.

This will also lead to Crawford-Brook in my opinion. Crawford will still struggle to get the PBC guys who will say Khan was done, and Brook will want to beat the guy who just beat Khan.

Crawford could even take the Brook fight at 154 to really prove to the fans and PBC guys that he's not messing around.
          Brook too big for Crawford. I see Brook UD Crawford

Comment

I like this fight tbh...let's see if Khan can win some rounds vs Crawford!

He'll get his ass knocked out tho...might look a bit like the gamboa fight. He can frustrate Crawford a bit like Gamboa did with speed. Let's see how much Terence improved

Comment

TKO win for Crawford, Khan is fast, has a good jab and power, but his chin will most likely let him down, like every other big fight he's been in.

Comment

Working...
              X