• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan claims Crawford fight is close to being done

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...rticle-6455799

Anyone but Kell.

Comment

He's never wanted any part of Kell Brook. I don't think it's fear of fighting him, but fear of losing to him. He knows that fight is there regardless. I think Kell whoops Khan anyway.

Can't really knock Khan though if he wants to fight Crawford. It's not like he's picking a gatekeeper instead of Brook.

And for Brook, in a way, it's not a bad thing for boxing if he doesn't fight Khan yet. If Brook is serious about boxing and not just after a payday, then not fighting Khan means he needs to get in the mix at 154, which would be a nice addition to the division.

It'd be a shame if they don't fight, but not the end of the world, the fight is not that relevant in terms of boxing, just good financially for them as fighters.

Comment

cant believe brook wasted his career chasing this guy

Comment

That would be a good scrap

Comment

This is a good fight for Crawford to take. Thurman recently was grasping at straws saying that even though Crawford has a 147 belt and defense, he needs a win against someone like Amir Khan before deserving a fight with the PBC champs. Crawford outboxes Amir Khan, and eventually catches him with a shot that puts him to sleep.

This will also lead to Crawford-Brook in my opinion. Crawford will still struggle to get the PBC guys who will say Khan was done, and Brook will want to beat the guy who just beat Khan.

Crawford could even take the Brook fight at 154 to really prove to the fans and PBC guys that he's not messing around.

Comment

I think Kell Brook will be furious to know this.

Comment

You Know What...I can't really criticize this move! Crawford has a Belt and is considered Top 2 P4P so Props to Khan if he really does make this fight. However, if he doesn't make this fight then turn around and make a sh#t fight instead of fighting Kell Brook next then he gets ZERO Respect

As for Kell Brook, move on to 154, pursue Jermell Charlo fight he is already in position for it. Why continue to chase someone who doesn't want to fight

Comment

MSG, March 23rd, ESPN PPV, Khan guaranteed $5mil https://mobile.twitter.com/Idecboxin...9014777856?p=v

Comment

Khan can have the brook fight any time thats a fact. Hes still chasing the big names and there's nothing wrong with that.
                    I would prefer to see him in with porter or thurman as i think they are more winnable fights for him. I think crawford stops him. But khan will definitely go toe to toe with him.
                    Brook seems to struggle to do 147 now and he doesn't want any of the top 154lbers. I think its cash out time for him. Fair play for fighting GGG. But that fight ruined him.

Comment

Working...
                    X