Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder vs fury won't even do close to 100k ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will do more than 100k buys, not many do that little. I think Hopkins/Dawson is the worst doing 40K.

I think you'll get at least 250K from the UK and then anything from 100-300k in the US. All signs are showing that this won't be the success Wilder hoped it would be. He'll still be the clear B-side even if he wins.

Comment

Nah I can't see it going that low. Fury has been promoting the hell out of it. I think it'll reach about 400k US. They wouldn't be paying them so much (allegedly) if they didn't think it would do the right numbers

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        You guys who are aiming low and saying this fight will flop and throwing out numbers like 250k just lmao. "This fight is gonna be a big time flop, only 250k buys"

If it does 250 you guys should consider it a success.

This fight will do less than what Mr. 97k did. I will be impressed if it does more than 60k.

Even the undercard is garbage. All mismatches. I won't even bother streaming this unless I'm completely bored out of my mind that night.
        You post on a boxing forum dude. You have nothing going on in your life. You will watch.

But you wont pay because your broke.

Comment

Its going to do terrible numbers

Comment

Working...
          X