Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wladimir Klitschko "ruin" Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Wladimir Klitschko "ruin" Anthony Joshua?

Been seeing lots of people say that Klitschko made Joshua fight a lot more careful

In that case, he did aj a favour...provided aj can out box his opponents and win.

Comment

I see lots of stupid s**t on here too.

Next!

Comment

How is he "ruined" if he won his next 2 fights easily after Klitschko? Maybe a little less exciting but still undefeated and still the best Heavyweight in the world. By that same logic you could say that Lamon Brewster "ruined" Wladimir because after he lost that fight Klitschko decided to box in a more cautious style.

Comment

I've been one wondering if the Klitschko fight changed Joshua. He seems more tentative & like he's not wanting his fights to get too hard. The Parker timeouts was the thing that really got me wondering wtf is up with Joshua. The Takam fight just seemed like a one off w/e situation til the Parker fight to me. I'm super curious how he reacts next time he's in a barn burner type fight or he gets hurt.

And sh^t honestly I couldn't blame Joshua if he has taken a more careful, less danger road in fights now cuz that KD by Klitschko had me thinking Joshua was done & dead to rites. Its probably the most impressive get up from a KD situation I've seen. I've seen a thousand guys in that position during my time watching boxing & I've seen only a handful get up & I've seen only a few last into the next round, but I've never seen anyone win after that sorta look when they got dropped. Massive respect for Joshua surviving & winning that night, but I think its possible that night mighta changed him like Camacho changed after Rosario.

Comment

Rather Klitschko's influence.

Comment

Ruin him? He probably has made $50-60m since that fight and if he wins this Saturday he’ll have added an extra belt and beaten another top Heavyweight fighter.

I guess every fighter would like to get that “ruined”.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Ruin him? He probably has made $50-60m since that fight and if he wins this Saturday he’ll have added an extra belt and beaten another top Heavyweight fighter.
                Is there a vacant belt on the line for this fight or does Povetkin got a belt of some sort????

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Is there a vacant belt on the line for this fight or does Povetkin got a belt of some sort????
                  I mean from the Parker fight. Parker was a belt and Povetkin a top opponent so two decent scalps after that fight.

Comment

I wouldnt say ruin but if you are implying he is a bit more gun shy because he felt real power then I would agree.

Which makes sense that he doesnt want to fight DW

Comment

Working...
                    X