No announcement yet.

Mikey full of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey full of ****

He calls out names...have us all talking and arguing then fights nobody. Who is his biggest win???
    ADRIEN BRONER!

I knew he wasn't gonna fight Spence but yall were giving him credit for having the nuts to call him out and not actually sign a contract.

And then since Spence he has dropped Pacquiao's name so I hope to hear more about that else maybe we should wait until Mikey signs a contract before we speculate too much about a rumored fight.

Comment

That's been my problem with him for a while. There's always "reasons", but if he doesn't face Spence that's a bad look. Not bad because of not fighting Spence because he'd get smashed but bad because it's clear what he was using Spence's name for. I can't believe people were so willing to give him credit just for mentioning Spence too. I hope those people are just as willing to give him **** for walking away too.

Mikey's style has been clear for years. Call out all the best fighters, biggest names, not fight them, grab a title dump it without barely defending it or facing the top guy in the division all while telling the world "I'm a x division champion". It's fitting his best win is Broner because he's like an undefeated Broner but Broner's lost because he's actually fought most the guys he's called out and doesn't duck fights.

I wish he'd just go away again. He's the most pointless pound for pound fighter.

Comment

Anyone can call out anyone.

Making it happen is a different story.

But I won't be surprised if he decided to take a title defense instead of fighting at least one of the names he called out lol

Comment

I don't want him to go away. I want him to fight either Lomachenko or Manny. Two great options!

Comment

Spence, Loma, Pac etc...and at the end of the day...Mikey fights Victor Ortiz.

Raawwwrr!!

would of been funny.

Comment

Comment

He’s fought some good ppl and just unified less than about a month ago give him some time let’s b smart about it 2 mill for Loma 3-8 for Spence or 8 for Pacquiao don’t be greedy just wait we'll get satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  Spence, Loma, Pac etc...and at the end of the day...Mikey fights Victor Ortiz.

Raawwwrr!!

would of been funny.

There’s history. I’d watch as a welcome fight to 147 lol.

I hope he doesnt fight Spence though. Spence would get soooo much s hit for it.

“Beats Kel Brook coming down in weight coming off a career altering beating/KO loss to GGG and signs to fight a 135er?”

Honestly, only the crazy of the Spence fans would want this fight.

Mikey has been trying for Pac for years im not surprised.

And if we’re being real, who was better than Mikey at the respective divisions he was in and won titles in?

The reason he wasnt beating the “top guy” was because he was generally seen as the top guy. Not the greatest of resumes but put into perspective, 126 would be completely locked down by Mikey if he was there now. 130 is a ghost town. 135 is poppin and he just fought Easter who some crazies said he wouldnt (for whatever reason) and he beat a decent title holder at 40. Nothin to write home about but 140 is a young division right now and hes not expected to be part of the convo.

It SHOULD be him and Loma but Loma needs time so who knows? Pac is a smaller 147, biggest name there.

Comment

What are you guys crying about now?

Comment

Working...
                    X