Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to do the same?

Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to fly there to fight AJ?

Deontay desperatedly wants it happen in US, despite saying he would love to fight AJ in UK. Is he scared to fight Joshua in UK?

Last edited by oscar9992; 07-19-2018, 04:18 AM.

Wait, what? Floyd fought Hatton in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Wait, what? Floyd fought Hatton in Vegas
      No you are wrong! I remember it well, the Brits filled the arena singing THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON!!! The only yanks in the building was tha members of TMT!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        No you are wrong! I remember it well, the Brits filled the arena singing THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON!!! The only yanks in the building was tha members of TMT!
        The brits did come out in full effect for that fight though. Talk about support

Comment

I was at the Calgary airport bar and there was a room full of gnarly muscled brits in Hatton shirts flying to Vegas. I was at the bar all day and walked in “There’s only ooooooone.......” hoping they’d join me on the “Hatton” but they didn’t. I was so disappointed in them, gave them grief about it. Musta been a long layover cause they had no spirit in them. Shocking.

Comment

Except they fought in vegas

Comment

Epic thread lmao, how come was it in vegas then? Floyd never leaves vegas

Comment

Mayweather never fought outside of US (as a pro)

Comment

brainlet op

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to fly there to fight AJ?

Deontay desperatedly wants it happen in US, despite saying he would love to fight AJ in UK. Is he scared to fight Joshua in UK?

A. Floyd fought Hatton in Vegas
                    B. The reason Floyd was never undisputed at 140 was because after the Gatti fight( where he won the WBC), Hatton( who had the WBA & IBF) wanted too fight Floyd in England but Floyd didn’t wanna travel for fear he would be screwed by the officials over there.

To answer your questions no Wilder is not afraid to fight AJ in England.... 2 reasons.
                    1. He fought there before
                    2 and more importantly, he was willing to fight in RUSSIA..... I’d be more afraid of that one then England.

Comment

Working...
                    X