• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom, earl hickey

Comment

rippuh

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        LOL, he was more delusional than Khan. He had a man crush on him.
        I bet he wipes his ass with a Danny Garcia picture everytime he takes a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          LOL, he was more delusional than Khan. He had a man crush on him.
          Worse than Flatline or whatever that dude's name was?

Flatline is the goat for that thread he made after Hopkins-Joe Smith called something like "A beginner's guide to shoulder pushing" with several videos of the KO.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-24-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Flatline is the goat for that thread he made after Hopkins-Joe Smith called something like "A beginner's guide to shoulder pushing" with several videos of the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Flatline is the goat for that thread he made after Hopkins-Joe Smith called something like "A beginner's guide to shoulder pushing"
              Flatline is a fan of a lot of other boxers too. Wazaa only made threads about Khan and always had his pic as his avy and sig. He didn't care about any other boxer. He might have liked Pacquiao too, but that was it. Probably only because Pac and Khan trained together and were friends at that time. Lol

He defended Khan to death in every thread, but he came up with some reasonably good arguments, wasn't a total troll. But this was when Khan was at his peak and before Danny G.

I mentioned earlier that he always referred to Khan as Amir, like he was a close relative. I think he also was Pakistani from U.K., so I really couldn't blame him for his fanboyism.

And he was funny as hell outside of the Khan topics. He was openly Muslim and always had his opinions and added his funny take on topics in the lounge. He was a cool dude. That's pretty much what I remembered about him.
              Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-24-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I miss my uncle Chaaaaarles, yaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  that fat chick that every dude in here either white knights or harass.

i think her name was Malvada or something. it was way way back. she's from Canada.
                  She was Mi Vida Loca before that, and iirc went by other handles as well. Then she sold her account (it was bought for the K).

i miss that sensitive hipster fag bringer too.

Comment

Lots of mentions for Annie (idk why, as he still posts)... but none for that other queer teefer TheHoff.
                    Is BigPoppaPump just a bot now?

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                      Vers ?, not sure what happened to him.
                      Think it was Vers anyway.
                      Vers quit on his stool. Both in the lounge and in his boxing debut.

Lol people on here had him gassed up like he was the next coming of Tyson, then he got knocked around for one or two rounds and quit lol..

Props for losing the headgear and going pro something Ive never done but he was so ****y it humbled him nicely

Comment

Working...
                      X