Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Special One" Brook vs "The Truth" Spence Jr @ 147 lbs / 10 Stone 7: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is going to give Brook a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
      Spence is going to give Brook a beating.
      You think Spence could stop him?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        You think Spence could stop him?
        Yeah. Fedchenko made him do the Cotto shuffle. Jones was giving him work. If Kell Brook, comes all the way back down to 147 to fight Spence. I don't see him going 12. He says it will be a hard weight cut himself, which means Spence will implode that chin if he defends his IBF title against him.

Comment

Spence will be good, but it's too early for him. Brook by KO in the mid rounds.

Comment

Yeah. Fedchenko made him do the Cotto shuffle. Jones was giving him work. If Kell Brook, comes all the way back down to 147 to fight Spence. I don't see him going 12. He says it will be a hard weight cut himself, which means Spence will implode that chin if he defends his IBF title against him.

I don't know what the "Cotto shuffle" is but I do know how Kneeguel likes to take that knee...

Comment

I don't know what the "Cotto shuffle" is but I do know how Kneeguel likes to take that knee...
              Check Cotto's fight with Corley. You will see the Cotto shuffle. My point being, Brooks legs momentarily turned to jello when hit by a guy who doesn't have half the power that Spence does. Add that weight cut back down to 147, and it spells grade A British China getting shattered when Spence lands a power shot.

Comment

Check Cotto's fight with Corley. You will see the Cotto shuffle. My point being, Brooks legs momentarily turned to jello when hit by a guy who doesn't have half the power that Spence does. Add that weight cut back down to 147, and it spells grade A British China getting shattered when Spence lands a power shot.

I think you are reading too far into that though, you can do the booty dew but not fall or get put to sleep. You could say that's a weakness, but you could also say that's a strength.

Comment

I think you are reading too far into that though, you can do the booty dew but not fall or get put to sleep. You could say that's a weakness, but you could also say that's a strength.
                  Fair point.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Spence will be good, but it's too early for him. Brook by KO in the mid rounds.
                    Too bad Brook doesn't think so.

Spence whips that f@g with ease.

Comment

Shenchenko hurt Brook pretty good.

Shenchenko was destroyed by Malinaggi and couldn't even hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                      X