Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another terrorist attack in France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 year old suspect born in Strasburg. Hopefully he also dies in Strasburg very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Yes, it’s such a stretch to think “terrorist attack!” More likely it’s an accidental shooting of dozens of people.
      Honest mistake on my part for wanting more info, I should know better than to question the oligarchy. Especially the French who have everything under control, what was I thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Didnt we have a terrorist attack at a Christmas type event last year over there?
        In 2016 there was a terror attack on the christmas market in Berlin.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Honest mistake on my part for wanting more info, I should know better than to question the oligarchy. Especially the French who have everything under control, what was I thinking.
          It was (is) terror. The police where actually hunting the man before he started killing innocent civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I saw that the cops classified as such, but I was wondering why specifically.

French security services said they had identified the gunman as a 29-year-old born in Strasbourg, known to police and also on the “Fiche S” list of potential security threats.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eastern-france

They refer to "S" list as those who are potential security threats without actually referring to them as terrorists...but they are in fact Islamic terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

French security services said they had identified the gunman as a 29-year-old born in Strasbourg, known to police and also on the “Fiche S” list of potential security threats.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eastern-france

They refer to "S" list as those who are potential security threats without actually referring to them as terrorists...but they are in fact Islamic terrorists.
              So it wasn't a christian shouting Allahu akhbar before killing random people?

Comment

Picture of the suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  In 2016 there was a terror attack on the christmas market in Berlin.
                  Thanks for the info.

Comment

The man, named by local media as Chérif Chekatt, was known to authorities as having been radicalised in prison.

The 29-year-old was armed with a gun and a knife and escaped the area in a taxi, Mr Heitz said.
                    And yet they let this guy out of prison and didn't monitor his actions!? France is slacking..

Comment

5 people have been arrested, but the shooter is still on the loose.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/france...ristmas-market

Comment

Working...
                      X