Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All You Cats Saying Ward/Kov Isn't Pushing Advertising Enough Can Now STFU!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    why does it look like see is releasing a huge fart?

Man, if the current Ms Koba could do that she could fart as much as liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      I raise you cushion over stretch stick. show your cards.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        I raise you cushion over stretch stick. show your cards.

Ha ha ha, I'll fold man, my girl's 42 years old, though she does still do light Yoga practice. Gives a great massage though.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Just saw both a Ward/Kovalev snippet during a TO during the OKC/Warriors game on TNT (big time viewership to you non USA cats) and then an interview with Ward!!!!!

Yeah I seen that. Surprised they promoted boxing during a big game. Great they did tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Maybe it's just a queef. She could be so awesome that she could do it by stretching.
            Last edited by niceyboo3; 11-04-2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Aye BeerculesCat ain't say chit mayne

Comment

It's being talked about quite a bit considering it's still quite some way away.

Comment

Some fights need promoting. Because you're selling $h!t to ***** farmers. Like Floyd/Pacman. A fight more than half a decade late and truly irrelevant.

Ward/Kova is the direct contrast to that oxymoron. It's a fight between to of the absolute best, as close to prime as can be and a highly skilled competitive affair. It isn't for the usual casual know nothing fan looking for entertainment by spending wads of cash for trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Some fights need promoting. Because you're selling $h!t to ***** farmers. Like Floyd/Pacman. A fight more than half a decade late and truly irrelevant.

Ward/Kova is the direct contrast to that oxymoron. It's a fight between to of the absolute best, as close to prime as can be and a highly skilled competitive affair. It isn't for the usual casual know nothing fan looking for entertainment by spending wads of cash for trash.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                      why does it look like see is releasing a huge fart?

So, that's what you got out of that sig? The hell wrong with you, boi!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X