Wilder/AJ should be held at Jerry World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder/AJ should be held at Jerry World

Could seat 90,000. Break records.

lol no. This fight needs to be in the UK and nowhere else, this is coming from a Wilder fan.

Comment

Wheres the 90,000 coming from though? Wilder just fought in front of 9,000and something ppl and joshua only got watched by around 300,000 ppl on U.S. televison. Not very many ppl know either guy here anyway i would love seeing wilder ko AJ in front of 100,000 ppl in the U.K. that would be priceless lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Wheres the 90,000 coming from though? Wilder just fought in front of 9,000and something ppl and joshua only got watched by around 300,000 ppl on U.S. televison. Not very many ppl know either guy here anyway i would love seeing wilder ko AJ in front of 100,000 ppl in the U.K. that would be priceless lol
        The English travel like none other. Some good promotion. Solid undercard. Who knows

Comment

But what if Wilder wants to kneel for the national anthem? Would Jerry Jones be okay with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            The English travel like none other. Some good promotion. Solid undercard. Who knows
            Yeah but to be dependent on the UK crowd that much, might as well be in UK

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              Yeah but to be dependent on the UK crowd that much, might as well be in UK
              Oh no, HAS TO BE in the uk. That **** would be crazy and historical. I’m not sure if they HAVE a stadium big enough....I’m just saying it may be possible.

Comment

They should have it in Bryant Denny Stadium in Alabama. It seats 101 thousand and they could have a built in audience if they had it before or during half time of an Alabama football game.

102 thousand drunk southerners and a couple k drunk Brits.

Major network tv. The audience would be massive, bigger than any ppv and expose Joshua and Wilder to the casual in the USA.

I know they won't do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  They should have it in Bryant Denny Stadium in Alabama. It seats 101 thousand and they could have a built in audience if they had it before or during half time of an Alabama football game.

102 thousand drunk southerners and a couple k drunk Brits.

Major network tv. The audience would be massive, bigger than any ppv and expose Joshua and Wilder to the casual in the USA.

I know they won't do it though.
                  That would be awesome haha. Id come down from tn for that ****. Ppl would go crazy.

Comment

I am leading the charge for AJ-Wilder at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Well over 100 k seats

Edit: I'll settle for AJ-Wilder 1 in the UK, Deontay blasts him out with the same right Wlad caught him with, then the rematch in Tuscaloosa

Comment

Working...
                    X