Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Sparring McGregor: Good Power, He's No Dummy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War McGregor, Floyd's getting lit up be like Christmas lit up all over da place lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
      Paulie looks like he about to get laid out
      Paulie always had pour defense, Hatton and Cotto were almost landing at will on his jaw.

Dude is a sucker for right hands.

I don't know how good he fights against lefties.

But landing on Paulie and showing power doesn't mean by any mean he will land on FLoyd, we all know that.

Paulie is much shorter and a one trick poney next Floyd, + Floyd hits harder.

McGregor shoulda gotten the Charlo bro still fighting at 154 if he wants to get ready for a tough fight.

Not a featherfisted blown up 135 pounders.

Don't get me wrong, Paulie has speed and ring IQ, but we are talking about fighting at 154.

Floyd had dazing counters at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
        War McGregor, Floyd's getting lit up be like Christmas lit up all over da place lol
        Because he can give fits to Paulie in a sparring session?

Hatton was looking like Sugar Ray versus Paulie.

Connor is in trouble.

He should spark Paulie, not having "goodwork" with him.

Comment

• So McGregor had no chance, according to Paulie, until he was hired to spar with him. Then, "magically", there's hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            So McGregor had no chance, according to Paulie, until he was hired to spar with him. Then, "magically", there's hope!
            Paulie is simply a prop for the promotion to help sell the fight. He was brought in because he shyt on mcgregor so much they stage a photo of them sparring then he tells the media and fans wow he really has a chance to win. even though months before the fight Paulie told the world the truth mcgregor has no business in the ring with any quality boxers. If this sparrimg shyt was on the up and up they would of leaked the video instead of a bogus photo.

This is what the circus has become stories of mcgregor getting knocked out last week after bum boxer Van Heerden leaked the full video of him owning mcgregor in sparring the week before. So let's bring in Paulie and take a picture to do damage control. SMH

This is Paulie just a few months ago BEFORE he was paid off to join the circus

Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-22-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              Sorry but I dont take orders from b*tches so I will do as I damn well please. You dont like it dont stalk me and get a life then. This fight is garbage and we both know it. 49-0 vs. 0-0 should not happen. Canelo is at least fighting a real boxer we cant say that about Floyd here can we. By the way talk all you want about Canelo cuz unlike you I dont worship any boxer. I love real fights not mis matches and I say what I want about it. You aint gonna do **** about it but keep barking like the lil b*tch puppy you are. Now sit b*tch.
              Commenting on another article promoting this fight? Yet you don't care about this? Funny Canelo got beat by Floyd 12-0 and that's the guy you wanna see LMAO.

Get your f@ggot ass outta here and stop promoting this fight stupid.

And I would knock your fuucking block off pussie! I live in Minneapolis, MN if you think shyt is sweet f@ggot. Now keep promoting this fight pussie like a good bytch.

Comment

• Lol he didn't bring him in to knock him out, what would be the point if he knocks him out he goes home you learn nothing from him

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Commenting on another article promoting this fight? Yet you don't care about this? Funny Canelo got beat by Floyd 12-0 and that's the guy you wanna see LMAO.

Get your f@ggot ass outta here and stop promoting this fight stupid.

And I would knock your fuucking block off pussie! I live in Minneapolis, MN if you think shyt is sweet f@ggot. Now keep promoting this fight pussie like a good bytch.
                  As I said get a life and some new material. I dont care where your b*tch ass is from. You are a joke making threats online like a true b*tch. Learn to spell you make no sense and it's getting sad. Now be gone you lil b*tch

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Paulie is simply a prop for the promotion to help sell the fight. He was brought in because he shyt on mcgregor so much they stage a photo of them sparring then he tells the media and fans wow he really has a chance to win. even though months before the fight Paulie told the world the truth mcgregor has no business in the ring with any quality boxers. If this sparrimg shyt was on the up and up they would of leaked the video instead of a bogus photo.

This is what the circus has become stories of mcgregor getting knocked out last week after bum boxer Van Heerden leaked the full video of him owning mcgregor in sparring the week before. So let's bring in Paulie and take a picture to do damage control. SMH

This is Paulie just a few months ago BEFORE he was paid off to join the circus

Exactly. I guess they are out of promotional ideas to sell this garbage fight. Money vs McGreedy.

Comment

• Haahhaaaa suuureeee , this coming from feather fisted malignaggi.(puppet)

Comment

Working...
                      X