No announcement yet.

Frampton is a very good champion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frampton is a very good champion!

Hadn't seen him fight until today, what a performance, what a fight, and what a great event from Ireland! Big arena and crowd was absolutely rocking! I feel bad for anyone who missed this fight, frampton demonstrated he's for real. I wouldn't say he'd beat rigondeaux, but Frampton vs. Rigondeaux in Ireland has become a huge fight at this point, and one I would very much like to see.

Originally posted by BIPBAP View Post
    Hadn't seen him fight until today, what a performance, what a fight, and what a great event from Ireland! Big arena and crowd was absolutely rocking! I feel bad for anyone who missed this fight, frampton demonstrated he's for real. I wouldn't say he'd beat rigondeaux, but Frampton vs. Rigondeaux in Ireland has become a huge fight at this point, and one I would very much like to see.
    He looked very impressive. I hadn't heard of his opponent prior to the fight but he looked game. He seemed distracted by his shorts and the crowd. I thought the stoppage was a bit early but I don't think it would have made a difference. Good show, good undercards and overall great event. I enjoyed tuning in. I would like to see Frampton take on Santa Cruz after he unifies the belt with his co champ he had the interview with post fight. Forgive me I am not to up on super Bantham weight division who was that?

Comment

if santa cruz fights mares next i really want to see frampton take on rigo could be a close fight since framton has power

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
        He looked very impressive. I hadn't heard of his opponent prior to the fight but he looked game. He seemed distracted by his shorts and the crowd. I thought the stoppage was a bit early but I don't think it would have made a difference. Good show, good undercards and overall great event. I enjoyed tuning in. I would like to see Frampton take on Santa Cruz after he unifies the belt with his co champ he had the interview with post fight. Forgive me I am not to up on super Bantham weight division who was that?
        Walking nobody and deadman Scott Quigg. Jackal destroys Quigg.

Quigg made me laugh because he tripped over his words so much. You could tell he had rehearsed everything he said in the interview. I'd pick Barry McGuigan to beat Quigg..

Comment

really good fighter just a shame rigondeaux is in the division otherwise hes number 1 without a doubt. Rigo would beat him as hes elite and his reach advantage would keep frampton at bay (anybody notice how t rex framptons arms are lol)

Glad he shut avalos mouth up and the stoppage was perfect, he could of got seriously damaged if he caught him with a couple more shots.

Comment

Working...
          X