No announcement yet.

(The Ring) P4P list... Why not Mares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (The Ring) P4P list... Why not Mares?

How can you possibly have Guerrero and Broner on there but not Mares? Did GBP put Guerrero on there just to hype up a fight vs Mayweather? So that they can say Mayweather beat another "top guy"?

How does Broner go from not being on the list at all to #5? Makes no sense.

Why isn't Mares on this list?

broner does not belong. mares does not belong. the ghost I dono about, but Im not gonna complain about him on the list

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      broner does not belong. mares does not belong. the ghost I dono about, but Im not gonna complain about him on the list
      :lmao2: :lmao2:

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
        Why doesn't Mares belong? Who's more worthy than Mares to be on the P4P list?

Garcia could be a good option too.I don't like the dude but if Guerrero and Broner are on there Garcia deserves it too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post

u think the ghost doesnt belong either? i can accept that, i wouldnt put him on my p4p list, but i like the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Why doesn't Mares belong? Who's more worthy than Mares to be on the P4P list?

Garcia could be a good option too.I don't like the dude but if Guerrero and Broner are on there Garcia deserves it too.

i have yet to see the special nature of mares, i dono, to me he is overrated. only a matter of time before he gets beaten and thrown out of the mix real quick. jus that type of fighter i guess...

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Smooth

u think the ghost doesnt belong either? i can accept that, i wouldnt put him on my p4p list, but i like the guy...
              I'm guessing you don't like Mares going by your "exposed" post on the other thread. Talk about being bias and a fanboy. I like Guerrero too but he does not belong on the P4P list over Mares. Keep it real mah dude, no bias **** around here.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I'm guessing you don't like Mares going by your "exposed" post on the other thread. Talk about being bias and a fanboy. I like Guerrero too but he does not belong on the P4P list over Mares. Keep it real mah dude, no bias **** around here.

i dont like mares. mares the fighter. i dono mares the person so i cant comment on it. and yes he will be exposed. he is a feisty little dude, but i jus dont see the greatness everyone always talks about. dont spit the word "bias" out all the time. its a 2 way street, mmkay?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  i have yet to see the special nature of mares, i dono, to me he is overrated. only a matter of time before he gets beaten and thrown out of the mix real quick. jus that type of fighter i guess...
                  Go over to boxrec and take a peep at Mares' resume, dude deserves to be on the list.

Ring ratings are a joke now though. Like I said before, look for Canelo to bumrush the list straight to number 3 in a few months.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

i dont like mares. mares the fighter. i dono mares the person so i cant comment on it. and yes he will be exposed. he is a feisty little dude, but i jus dont see the greatness everyone always talks about. dont spit the word "bias" out all the time. its a 2 way street, mmkay?
                    You are being bias tho. You don't think Mares belongs on there cause you believe he will be exposed and dont see anything special but guess what? Anyone will tell you the same about Guerrero. At least Mares got the resume to back up his argument for being P4P. At the same time you're not complaining about Guerrero being on there just cause you like him...

Comment

Working...
                    X