Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-19-2011, 07:25 PM #31
Up and Comer

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
TomasPerez2 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,988.48
Default Lol

I've been saying that for a couple of years now... it's too bad... I really hate "THE BUSINESS EXCUSE"
How are you going to fight the best fighters without fighting the next best fighters first?
TomasPerez2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-19-2011, 07:39 PM #32
Contender

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
GG Magic has a spectacular aura aboutGG Magic has a spectacular aura aboutGG Magic has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 33,717.14

Ward is. Bradley, by default, is not since he doesn't like fighting the top guys any more.
GG Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:39 PM #33
potential friend

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond reputeBermuda has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,082,864.34
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore View Post
Good god, stop claiming Donaire. The dude identifies with the Philippines and carries out the Filipino flag to his fights. Just cause he is a citizen doesn't mean he represents this country, it just means he enjoys this country's benefits.
yeah americans can claim brian viloria though since he was born and lives in the u.s.
Bermuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:43 PM #34
The winner Is

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,345,283,671,562,048.00
Total Points: 99,351,308,261,327,488.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

They will both be alright,what they will need are guys who come to fight..Ward had boring fights up until his fight with Froch,mainly because even tho Froch was dominated he fought hard and had skills himself..Alexander had the chance to be that guy for Timmy,but he was to scared to risk what was need,an in the end the fight was a stinker..

Bradley has guy's like Khan(who I still believe will be one of his hardest fights at 140lb to 147lb)Rios,Alvarado,Ortiz,Berto..Guys who he might be more skilled then,but guys that won't give up and have skills of their own to really give Bradley problems and implement their offense..Which will be need to make exciting fights..

Ward has Bute,Froch,Cloud(if he decides to move up)even Kessler who I would not mind seeing the rematch..I think both Bradley and Ward have great futures,they will be alright...But I doubt they will be a May or Pac,but who the in boxing is even close to that anyway??
Rome-By-Ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:46 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

immortal tech has disabled reputation
Bank: 2,122,416,000.00
Total Points: 2,122,444,767.93
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
I.T.! - MANIAC310 No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom 

The Future

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
immortal tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:50 PM #36
The winner Is

Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Timmy just doesn't have the talent and skill to get to where Ward can.
I have to disagree,right now I see Timmy beating Pac..TBH I can't think of one person from 140lb to 147lb I would pick against Bradley..Khan and Ortiz has the best shot(and Ortiz is a real long shot being he does not have the boxing skills to keep up with Bradley imo)..So that's two weightclasses,which is really what Ward has SMW and LHW..I think both are in the same place,Ward just had a better opportunity...
Old 12-19-2011, 07:51 PM #37
The winner Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal tech View Post
The Future

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I think a lot of people is going to be shock when this kid steps up in comp and loses..
Old 12-19-2011, 07:53 PM #38
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 6705 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,377,074,931,721,954,131,968.00
Total Points: 24,377,074,931,721,954,131,968.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
TBH I can't think of one person from 140lb to 147lb I would pick against Bradley..
Uh, Floyd Mayweather Jr.?
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:55 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

immortal tech has disabled reputation
Bank: 2,122,416,000.00
Total Points: 2,122,444,767.93
I.T.! - MANIAC310 No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
I think a lot of people is going to be shock when this kid steps up in comp and loses..
what flaws do you see that makes you think he will lose when he steps up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Uh, Floyd Mayweather Jr.?
and Khan Ortiz Berto Jones Pacquiao all would beat him at 147
immortal tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:04 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
jai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond reputejai mari078 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 225,469,396.56

Ward has potential to be the future, Bradley is overrated and will eventually be exposed.
jai mari078 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
andre, boxing?, bradley, future, timothy, u.s., ward

User Tag List