Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Easily Berto, easily.
    Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Lucian Bute and is not even really close.
    OHHH **** !!

Somebody's BoxingScene reputation will get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      OHHH **** !!

Somebody's BoxingScene reputation will get hurt.
      It wont be Dominicano's, he's right. Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        In my opinion, Bute was KO'd by Andrade in their first bout. But Bute did give Andrade a rematch and beat him decisively. I also think Berto lost to Quintana, but he failed to give Quintana a rematch.

I don't think Bute has fought an Ortiz like fighter at 168. It's a tough one but I'm leaning towards Berto having the better resume.
        I think you mean you felt Berto lost to Collazo,And the Collazo fight was close,wins over Carlos Quintana,David estrada and Steve Forbes are far better then any fighter that Bute beat.Forbes and Quintana are former champions and is far better then then the one dimensional Andrade and Miranda which is Bute best wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
          I think you mean you felt Berto lost to Collazo,And the Collazo fight was close,wins over Carlos Quintana,David estrada and Steve Forbes are far better then any fighter that Bute beat.Forbes and Quintana are former champions and is far better then then the one dimensional Andrade and Miranda which is Bute best wins.
          Yep, my fault. I meant Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Who's the c-level fighter that almost stopped Berto then? **** if you ask me Bute won almost EVERY round, that don't mean **** if you get ko'd though, now does it? But thanks for your useless input I guess.
            So if you get up at 9 it's a KO? When did that rule happen?

Also, he was "ALMOST" stop by Rivera. He got saved by the bell. And, then he corner had to buy him EXTRA TIME in between rounds.

But, again you would have to actual see fights that are not only on HBO to know this.

Not so bad for a useless input huh? Are you still hurt because you were to stupid to understand that there were questions about P-Will and his state of mind post Martinez? Like I said you were so blinded with dickriding that you didn't see that. But, now look at P-Will performance against Lara was I wrong saying there was questions about him? No, so go ahead and sit your ass down somewhere.

GTFOH

Comment

He wasn't almost stopped. He was stopped got got a blatant home town win. That is categorized with the likes of Martinez koing Cintron, then beating him on points, only to come away with a draw. And like King Kong eating about 20 low blows & coming away with a ballshot kd.

Bute did great in the rematch but the man should already have a ko loss to a fighter that's C-level at best. Berto has never been stopped, or close to it by a fighter of C-level. That's the difference.
              But, with that fact aside other than that 1 fight in which he avenged he hasn't struggled with his weak competition.

Unlike Berto has has struggled to an extent with almost every decent fighter he has fought.

Both of their wins are decent at best.

One struggled, the other didn't.

Comment

Also, he was "ALMOST" stop by Rivera. He got saved by the bell. And, then he corner had to buy him EXTRA TIME in between rounds.

But, again you would have to actual see fights that are not only on HBO to know this.

Not so bad for a useless input huh? Are you still hurt because you were to stupid to understand that there were questions about P-Will and his state of mind post Martinez? Like I said you were so blinded with dickriding that you didn't see that. But, now look at P-Will performance against Lara was I wrong saying there was questions about him? No, so go ahead and sit your ass down somewhere.

GTFOH
                Listen chump, he was out. he may have gotten up at nine, the fight was
                over. Taylor beat the count against Chavez too. There are many fighters many that have stood up before 10 & had the fight stopped. Your not as smart as you'd like to believe. Just like U to bring up the Punisher when ur point is stupid.

Comment

How is it easily?

Can someone explain how it's Berto 'easily'?

Comment

Bute has fought the better comp and dominated. Now if you want to say that comp had the same style, were tailor made then fine.

Berto has fought weaker comp but different styles, and hasn't look good when stepping up.

Bute resume is by far better.

LOL @ going "wow that's tough" in the first page, to "not Dominicano, Berto easy" in this page.

Just because one poster mentioned there were questions about P-Will and his mind state prior to the Lara fight.

Comment

GTFOH
                      Good point.

I actually forgot about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X