Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think imma chill here. Too gotdamn lazy to surf the lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I think imma chill here. Too gotdamn lazy to surf the lounge.
      Need to head out and get a sixer of pints. Friday yer.

Probably silver bullet

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Thats the spirit teh blanc mah homie!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. Chief's yappin ass dog woke me up at 2 and I had to be up at 4 to go to work so my black ass couldn't get back to sleep. Mah hours be funny cause I dont punch a clock so sometimes I wont get home till 7pm or so, training these Soldiers and such dont allow for a proper quittin time.
        Oh ya I was smashed by four pm bro lol. I hear ya tho mrs blanquito is a wild sleeper and wakes me up constantly. If I fully wake up its hard to go back. I'm a little nervous I'm out of rum and only have her Sauvignon blanc wine left lol should I crack it? Haha. You a army man chief? My brother in law does the same, training soldiers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post

Probably silver bullet
          Bring dat azz back Run-dizzle. Be safe out there in them h-town streets mah homie. Its a sloe friday roll bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post

Probably silver bullet
            I'm too drunk to get more, the pathetic thing is its like a two minute walk from my house.

Comment

• Cup number 5. Mrs. Chief finna cuss me out being as we aint ate dinner yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I'm too drunk to get more, the pathetic thing is its like a two minute walk from my house.
                Stumble and sip young blood. Stumble and sip.

Comment

Oh ya I was smashed by four pm bro lol. I hear ya tho mrs blanquito is a wild sleeper and wakes me up constantly. If I fully wake up its hard to go back. I'm a little nervous I'm out of rum and only have her Sauvignon blanc wine left lol should I crack it? Haha. You a army man chief? My brother in law does the same, training soldiers.
                  Lol. Drink her **** and blame it on her. Get her thinking shes a drunkard, then smash her like she drank you last brew. Army all they way bruh. Cant have it no other way mah homie. I shoulda got a a cali king cause Mrs. Chief's long legs be everywhere.

Comment

Lol. Drink her **** and blame it on her. Get her thinking shes a drunkard, then smash her like she drank you last brew. Army all they way bruh. Cant have it no other way mah homie. I shoulda got a a cali king cause Mrs. Chief's long legs be everywhere.
                    Haha, I should drink it and then break the bottle. We got a king, still don't matter , she's all the way on my side lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Cup number 5. Mrs. Chief finna cuss me out being as we aint ate dinner yet.
                      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Stumble and sip young blood. Stumble and sip.
                      True Veterans are always prepared !!! btw Chief ... I was at that Concert for Valor here in D.C. ... had mah cup up there for you and your boys

wed was rough as well

Comment

Working...
                      X