Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Who has better resume
Calzaghe does 44 45.36%
Tua does 53 54.64%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 04:39 PM #11
The Bad Guy

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,532,963,780,599,921.50
Total Points: 1,532,964,781,333,635.50
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastorTroy View Post
if you're calling it a slight edge, then why does that one crazy fanatic tua fan hate calzaghe so much. Is it because Calzaghe is a white man who succeeded in the boxing world? And tua didn't even win the fights against tough competition.
Tua only lost to the best but atleast he stepped into the ring against them. He was also a very avoided fighter in this prime so he never reached the potential that he should have. And Tua has probably the best chin in boxing and the sickest left hook. Calzaghe never fought any great prime fighters and right after he broke free from his manager(warren) he vowed to fight the best fighters that Warren would never set him up with. but then he fights 43 year old hopkins and 40 year old Jones and retires. Even Warren set him up with more live fighters.

There is much more to like about Tua than Calzaghe.
-Swizzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2009, 04:39 PM #12
watch ur mouth

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,039,889.72
Total Points: 1,755,165.86
No Message - -Boxzilla- for making the giveaway thread more interesting - -Boxzilla- Cheers! - Breakbeat 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxasmash View Post
hasim rahman?

sure, hopkins and kessler for starters.
I'll go as far as saying Jeff Lacy is a better fighter and better win then Rahman. Lacy has never been ko'd and shows way more talent then hasim rahman has ever had. Heavyweight division is a joke, that is why calzaghe should be easily winning this poll. But I guess since so many ppl hate calzaghe they'll just vote for tua.

Tua even drew with Rahman in the rematch, what a joke... The heavyweight division is laughable.
ACHlLLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:41 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
boxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,722,241.03
Total Points: 47,350,162.33
UR 1st Superman - BoxingChaos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswizzy99 View Post
Tua only lost to the best but atleast he stepped into the ring against them. He was also a very avoided fighter in this prime so he never reached the potential that he should have. And Tua has probably the best chin in boxing and the sickest left hook. Calzaghe never fought any great prime fighters and right after he broke free from his manager(warren) he vowed to fight the best fighters that Warren would never set him up with. but then he fights 43 year old hopkins and 40 year old Jones then retires. Even Warren set him up with more live fights.

There is much more to like about Tua than Calzaghe.
hopkins was 42, jones was 39. love how people NEED to add a year to their age to emphesize the point.
boxasmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:47 PM #14
The Bad Guy

-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
hasim rahman?

sure, hopkins and kessler for starters.
really. you think 43 year old hopkins and Kessler who hasn't accomplished anything thus far, are better wins then a KO over a prime Rahman? Rahman went on to KO Lewis don't forget. Not to mention that Calzaghe "barely" etched out a win over old man hopkins. I'm not saying that the Rahman win is super great, but it is a better win than Calzaghe's best win.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:51 PM #15
The Bad Guy

Quote:
hopkins was 42, jones was 39. love how people NEED to add a year to their age to emphesize the point.
ok well, same thing. how many fighters has hopkins and jones fought that were in their 40's or even close to? cuz you know that hops and jones would have been eaten alive by boxing fans if they ever even stepped into the ring against past prime or shot fighters which they never did. And thats something that Tua never did either.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:55 PM #16
The Bad Guy

Quote:
I'll go as far as saying Jeff Lacy is a better fighter and better win then Rahman. Lacy has never been ko'd and shows way more talent then hasim rahman has ever had. Heavyweight division is a joke, that is why calzaghe should be easily winning this poll. But I guess since so many ppl hate calzaghe they'll just vote for tua.

Tua even drew with Rahman in the rematch, what a joke... The heavyweight division is laughable.
really?.........really????

do you not see your own biased for Calzaghe man. You are saying that Lacy is a better win than Rahman. This is the kind of thing that has so many posters in this forum hating on Calzaghe.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:58 PM #17
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Enemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,104.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswizzy99 View Post
really?.........really????

do you not see your own biased for Calzaghe man. You are saying that Lacy is a better win than Rahman. This is the kind of thing that has so many posters in this forum hating on Calzaghe.
Lacy is the next Mike Tyson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enemy/Friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:58 PM #18
SAW GUNNER

Quoted: 3171 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 885,197,838,042,101,841,920.00
Total Points: 885,197,838,042,103,152,640.00
Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN 
red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts 
No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ▀ringer Props - Agent Mulder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Easily Calzaghe does in my opinion, and that one user who hates on calzaghe is a huge tua fan... What a crock of ****, tuas best win is hasim rahman most likely.
lol

i'm a fan of tua because i liked watching him fight.

NOT because he was the greatest.

NOT because he was the best.

NOT because he was undefeated.

a fighter doesn't have to be any of those things for a fan to like him.

if you say your a fan of calzaghe that's fine.

just don't say he's the greatest because he beat roy and bernard.
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:59 PM #19
deicide

Quoted: 5896 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 606,636,590,948,486,003,818,496.00
Total Points: 606,771,417,726,093,879,148,544.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Joe slaps old men around

Tua is fat with a dope haircut

tua > joe
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:59 PM #20
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Enemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond reputeEnemy/Friend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,104.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
lol

i'm a fan of tua because i liked watching him fight.

NOT because he was the greatest.

NOT because he was the best.

NOT because he was undefeated.

a fighter doesn't have to be any of those things for a fan to like him.

if you say your a fan of calzaghe that's fine.

just don't say he's the greatest because he beat roy and bernard.

Tua,the man is obsessed with you,he dedicated a thread to your favorite fighter
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Enemy/Friend is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
calzaghe, opinion;, resume

User Tag List