Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
    NOONE CAN BEAT THIS ONE.

Mike Tyson - "I broke my back"

yeah that was pretty funny but I don't know if that counts as an excuse cuz mike tyson won that fight by 1st round ko.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
      NOONE CAN BEAT THIS ONE.

Mike Tyson - "I broke my back"

Tyson won that fight...

Comment

Satan: "Jesus sees everything, he saw me train!"

yeah yeah yeah..

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
          De La Hoya - "I ate some bad clams the night before the fight and was sick all night" After his first loss to Mosley

BULL-****, you recorded a Spanish album and didnt train properly.
          I think DLH was in great shape that night actually. He looked very sharp. He didn't have a smart gameplan, and Mosley fought great.

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
            De La Hoya - "I ate some bad clams the night before the fight and was sick all night" After his first loss to Mosley

BULL-****, you recorded a Spanish album and didnt train properly.
            he also claimed that he weighed 142 on fight night after weighing in at 147 at the weigh-ins because of those stomach problems. if anyone has any info on how much he weighed on fight night, that would be a way to find out if he was telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              he also claimed that he weighed 142 on fight night after weighing in at 147 at the weigh-ins because of those stomach problems. if anyone has any info on how much he weighed on fight night, that would be a way to find out if he was telling the truth.
              HBO said DLH weighed 152 and Mosley 155.

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxin...sleyoscar.html

When Shane Mosley stepped into the ring to face Oscar DelaHoya for the welterweight championship, all the questions about his size had to be set aside. The perception that Mosley was too small for DelaHoya was dispelled with the statistic that coming through the ropes, Mosley had 3 pounds on DelaHoya. After a day of rehydration and big meals, DelaHoya's 152 lbs. lagged behind Mosley's 155. If DelaHoya was going to defend his newly restored welterweight title, he was going to have to win on skills, not size.

Comment

Originally posted by ZomBie Jesus!! View Post
                Duran still one the most significant fight out of all three of them.. the first
                that's why Leonard admitted to rushing him into the rematch so he wouldn't be at his best.
                The difference is Leonard didn't quit when things were not going his way. Both fights were significant. When your getting paid millions of dollars it's "significant". Duran not being at his best is his own fault and lack of discipline which is part if being a pro fighter.So that excuse doesn't fly.

Comment

I dont know if anyone else remembers this but didnt Vinny Paz say the reason he lost the fight was because of bad coffee. Sorry if that's a repost

Comment

Working...
                  X