Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Katsidis be the main event next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Katsidis be the main event next fight?

With Katsidis being on the undercard against Amonsot and with a major US fan base, well solid US fan base growing, will he be the main event on the next card he is part of?

Main fight?

Ult

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
    With Katsidis being on the undercard against Amonsot and with a major US fan base, well solid US fan base growing, will he be the main event on the next card he is part of?

Main fight?

Ult
    I think HBO want to put him as the Main Event on regular HBO.

Comment

seeing they are paying 1.2 million for the fight............i'd think that it would definitely be a main eventer...

Comment

Thats awesome news. A quick rise to fame inside the US. I can't wait for his next fight. Its going to be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
          Thats awesome news. A quick rise to fame inside the US. I can't wait for his next fight. Its going to be a war.
          Yeah, It should be a great fight, but he really needs to start using his jab other wise he'll have a short career. I hope he does well.

Comment

with 3 belts on the line. 1.2 million being paid and a guaranteed FOTY.. it sure as **** should be the main event

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
              with 3 belts on the line. 1.2 million being paid and a guaranteed FOTY.. it sure as **** should be the main event
              Yeah and Main Event will make it a PPV for the poor Australians.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                Yeah and Main Event will make it a PPV for the poor Australians.
                just go watch it at the pub for free.thats what i always do.

Comment

Working...
                X