Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Willing To Eat a Kangaroo Testicle To Secure Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    This thread played out like a Guy Ritchie movie. The only thing missing was a bunch of Travelers.
    Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
      Bullshìt! Really? They still got all the old school DJ's doing sets? Sirrell? Brown? Duggan? Nev Wright? Shaun Banger Scott? Bailey?

Man if they are still around kicking I'd probably come down for one night only and relive my youth. Sweated my balls off in there many times...wait I best not mention balls knowing what Kell is like. Lol.

Is it still full of all the gangsters from all over Yorkshire like it used to be and all the birds in there are gangster molls? Man the amount of times I almost got glassed because of trying to boogie with some fine Chavvy slapper. It's like half the girls in there belonged to a gang as the party piece and the other half were taken because someone eyed them up first so you eye them up well they'll take your eyes out.

Used to stink of weed everyone used to get high for free. People were selling E's on the floor and the club allowed it to go on. It was mad fun.

Better question. Do they still sell CD's once they have done their set like the old days? Lol I remember buying cassette tapes off them that's how long ago I stared going and stopped when it all ended after the violence.
      This Saturday is your best bet as it’s gonna be a proper old skool night.
      Look them up on Facebook.

Late 90s the place used to be great, with an anything goes attitude but chilled out. It was early 2000s it started to turn how you describe and became a **** hole. I still used to go though haha.

Comment

Well he wouldn't be the only famous one doing sniff around here. Bumped into so many famous faces doing sniff around Yorkshire on nights out. Most notable one was that actor Sean Bean.
        I genuinely think it would be easier to find people that are not on coke on a night out in England these days.

That reminds me, i haven't seen When Saturday Comes for years.

Comment

Bullshìt! Really? They still got all the old school DJ's doing sets? Sirrell? Brown? Duggan? Nev Wright? Shaun Banger Scott? Bailey?

Man if they are still around kicking I'd probably come down for one night only and relive my youth. Sweated my balls off in there many times...wait I best not mention balls knowing what Kell is like. Lol.

Is it still full of all the gangsters from all over Yorkshire like it used to be and all the birds in there are gangster molls? Man the amount of times I almost got glassed because of trying to boogie with some fine Chavvy slapper. It's like half the girls in there belonged to a gang as the party piece and the other half were taken because someone eyed them up first so you eye them up well they'll take your eyes out.

Used to stink of weed everyone used to get high for free. People were selling E's on the floor and the club allowed it to go on. It was mad fun.

Better question. Do they still sell CD's once they have done their set like the old days? Lol I remember buying cassette tapes off them that's how long ago I stared going and stopped when it all ended after the violence.
          Posted on their Facebook yesterday:
          ANOTHER 30 OF THE NICHE OPENING PARTY 2017 CDS HAVE BEEN FOUND DISCOVERED IN OUR STORE AND WILL BE ON SALE AT THE NICHE ON THE SIDNEY STREET UNION THIS SATURDAY!!!!!
          GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Yeah he is either extremely camp for a boxer or swings both sides. That’s his business but some of the things he comes out with just makes him look suspect. Still never heard about any prosecutions regarding the guy that stabbed him.
            Well, I've seen him next to Frank Warren in front row seats with his girlfriend/wife. Not everyone who has a lisp or speaks softly is a ***g0t.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Well, I've seen him next to Frank Warren in front row seats with his girlfriend/wife. Not everyone who has a lisp or speaks softly is a ***g0t.
              Yeah that confirms it then lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Yeah that confirms it then lol.
                Well, another thing. He hangs around with Naseem Hamed who is deeply religious and a devout Muslim. Naseem said on sporting heroes on Sky TV, "We have no dark sheep in our family, thank Allah, we're all honourable". Do you think he'd be associated with Brook if he was ****sexual or cheer him on like he did in the triple G fight? No.

Comment

What is so gay about getting stabbed and sucker punching a bar manager ?

I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    This Saturday is your best bet as it’s gonna be a proper old skool night.
                    Look them up on Facebook.

Late 90s the place used to be great, with an anything goes attitude but chilled out. It was early 2000s it started to turn how you describe and became a **** hole. I still used to go though haha.
                    Lol no. Niche was trouble even in the late 90's. Trust me there wouldn't just be a fight it would be one side of the club vs the other side of the club. You had the local Yardies and Yardies from Leeds connect bringing in weed, you had the Asians from Bradford mainly bringing in sniff and you had the white gangs selling E's running the floor. It was mad fun. You talk right and you get to know everyone from all kinds of cultures. The music was hype every time. The women were as slutty and easy as you like. Life was good even with the trouble there was still an unspoken respect for each other.

Sadly the gang culture was just growing too strong. I was there when one of the managers was knifed and killed over one of these fights that spilled out into the streets. That was what 98? 99? After that the gang culture got stronger and stronger...the resident DJ's who got popular started moving out to do sets in Leeds, Bradford, Manchester even. It really spiralled out of control once they started shooting at the crowds. Can't have my play thing for the night shot up with another hole. I'm happy with 3. Tried 101. That also closed down I think for too much trouble.

I ended up following one DJ out of the lot around Yorkshire. Paul Sirrell. My favourite DJ at the time. Bought all his stuff from cassette tape to CD lol. I grew old with the music.

I will look it up on Facebook and relive my youth with the same group of lads I used to go out with for one night before the year is out hopefully.
                    Last edited by Sir_Didymus; 11-24-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      What is so gay about getting stabbed and sucker punching a bar manager ?

I don't get it
                      He enjoys getting 'stabbed' by men and he's a sucker.

LOL!

Basically when he first got stabbed that's pretty much when all the locals started hearing about why it happened and that's where the stories of him being a hand flapping pansy started. If you do a quick Google you'll see local people posting about the same thing way back when it actually happened.

Then he chased a group of women into a ladies toilets at a bar which is rapist behaviour. Bar manager intervened rightly so and got sucked punched. So that shows he's a sex pest. Like Spacey.

Then you have Devon Alexanders indirect timely insult to Brook when he started saying there's some ****sexual fighters out there and that it's wrong.

Then you have Brooks suspect way of wording things and no we don't use words like "brownie" to describe our fists in Yorkshire.

The of course you have the pictures of him butt naked on a male only nudist beach in Tenerife.

Then you have the infamous stabbing incident in Tenerife with the most convenient story written by the most convenient person (Hearn) who just so happens to conveniently work with Daily Mail who did the exclusive.

Then of course you have this...two days ago he wants Khan to eat Kangaroo nuts to ridicule him. Now he admits on live radio he is willing to eat testicles and anus to make a fight with Khan telling anyone with a brain cell or two that those were his fantasies all along and he was projecting. He literally has ****, balls and anus on his mind.

You tell me what's so gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X