• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    6 figures, doe
    Everyone on this forum makes 6 figures.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      At least it isnt another of his d1ck threads, that he'll complain about somebody bumping.

Comment

Faqing offer is less than 6 fig and contract. no holiday pay, no pto, no 401k matching..

Comment

Not to mention even though I'm working for a private company our client is government which could be a pain

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            Butler how much bitcoins you got?
            I got zero bitcoins. I withdraw /sell everything right away after online poker pays me bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              it's contract doe and working at third party engineering and pay is not so good so i turned it down.. also it's not involving any rocket science or anything like that.. it's facility engineer at NASA complex.. NASA is big with many buildings so they hire contractors to maintain the facility.. still if i accepted it i can "technically" say i'm an engineer at NASA..
              Good, turn that **** down. I regularly reject work. About 15 years back my friend and I turned down an NSA contract to optimize or rewrite an algorithm for facial recognition software to speed up their ability to assign names to faces, linking then to cellphones & last cell tower pings.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                At least it isnt another of his d1ck threads, that he'll complain about somebody bumping.
                Jhonny only made 5 figures for stud services.

Comment

Lemme guess...they wanted you to measure the penis'z of the astronauts so they could measure them for space suits. You'd have been good at it to...their lose.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Once the j government let's me form my religion based on Judaism,I'll make 7 figs. Jhonny will make 6 figs...easy...spinning and selling crap is easy.
                    Ubiquitous...even butler can clock a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Lemme guess...they wanted you to measure the penis'z of the astronauts so they could measure them for space suits. You'd have been good at it to...their lose.
                      Sounds about right..H1B clowns like butler are gofer dudes...

They go fer and pick up sandwiches, coffe, Mountain Dew, Cheetos & any other snack foods my real engineers want.

Notice how he never challenges me on any technology question?

Comment

Working...
                      X