Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG ''NOBODY WANTS FIGHT ME..'' New 160 Era, Charlo, Booboo, Jacobs, Nelo, BJS Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Then please explain why didn’t bjs fight him? Or Jacobs in 15’ or cotto or canelo
    Need I go on?

Saunders.....

during the first negotiation, they low-balled him with an offer of 1.5mil..... Saunders rightly said words to the effect of "go fcuk yourselves", and then he watched Kell Brook make 5mil+..... during the second negotiation Saunders signed to fight Golovkin in Kazakhstan, but Golovkin rightly deferred for Canelo

they were in no hurry whatsoever to fight Saunders

Jacobs.....

Jacobs was a mandatory, they had previously offered him the same low-ball they offered Saunders..... 1.5mil

and on both of those occasions, Team Golovkin walked

Team Bullshht knew that 1.5mil was not going to get the job done with those guys

they knew

Cotto.....

they totally refused to negotiate on weight with lil old faded 153lb Cotto..... despite talking all that 154 rubbish for FIVE YEARS..... and despite stating a short time later that Gennady is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up..... wtf?????

you definitely should not have included Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Then please explain why didn’t bjs fight him? Or Jacobs in 15’ or cotto or canelo
      Need I go on?

I totally understand about Ward, they would have been stupid to fight him..... all risk/little reward, and he was completely unnecessary

fk Ward

and I kind of understand about Lara..... but, really..... ?

Mora/Cotto, and to a lesser extent Saunders..... were absolute no-brainer's, they should have JUMPED on those fights..... because of the timing with Mora/BJS, and because Cotto is an absolute superstar

at that point, Mora was an opportunity..... there is no way to spin that.....

the superstar Cotto, should have been the ultimate goal of every fighter from 140-160, other than May/Pac..... and now Canelo..... but at that point in time, Cotto was the very best option, because May/Pac were totally unrealistic and never going to happen

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... is the 2nd most bizarre occurrence within boxing that I have witnessed within the last decade

I cannot believe how little was spoken about that situation, both from the media and from the fans..... totally bizarre..... every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that fight, and yet Golovkin would not so much as lift his little finger to make that fight, totally refusing to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb superstar

then later, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that nobody at 154 was willing to fight him..... WTF?????

and the same with Saunders..... he is the missing piece of the puzzle, in a highly winnable fight..... right???

they have not taken the slightest risk with Golovkin, he is extremely well-managed

excellent fighter, just wish they had taken his training wheels off a little earlier

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        Charlo vs Quillin at 164, who u got?
        Charlo. Quillin is done & on his way out the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          We are talking about, Lara, Andrade, Charlo, you stupid black panther.
          You mad bruh? they gotz more swag than you.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I totally understand about Ward, they would have been stupid to fight him..... all risk/little reward, and he was completely unnecessary

fk Ward

and I kind of understand about Lara..... but, really..... ?

Mora/Cotto, and to a lesser extent Saunders..... were absolute no-brainer's, they should have JUMPED on those fights..... because of the timing with Mora/BJS, and because Cotto is an absolute superstar

at that point, Mora was an opportunity..... there is no way to spin that.....

the superstar Cotto, should have been the ultimate goal of every fighter from 140-160, other than May/Pac..... and now Canelo..... but at that point in time, Cotto was the very best option, because May/Pac were totally unrealistic and never going to happen

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... is the 2nd most bizarre occurrence within boxing that I have witnessed within the last decade

I cannot believe how little was spoken about that situation, both from the media and from the fans..... totally bizarre..... every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that fight, and yet Golovkin would not so much as lift his little finger to make that fight, totally refusing to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb superstar

then later, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that nobody at 154 was willing to fight him..... WTF?????

and the same with Saunders..... he is the missing piece of the puzzle, in a highly winnable fight..... right???

they have not taken the slightest risk with Golovkin, he is extremely well-managed

excellent fighter, just wish they had taken his training wheels off a little earlier
            it seems bizarre....but its not when you think about it....and yeah golovkin is well managed but its easy to manage someone carefully when you have a network with pockets helping you

oscar aint around...floyd aint around...pac aint around....they needed a star and HBO helped loeffler move him...they paid him for fights that they wouldnt have paid other guys for.......

as ward once said "imagine you flip flop me and golovkin....the media would be killing me for having that resume and not wanting to fight him"......not once did anyone at espn or any major outlet ever needle golovkin about that fight........because of course canelo/ggg is "good business"....they never questioned why he was fighting kell brook and how come they didnt move on from eubank sooner when they couldnt get a signature......they never questioned why he was fighting an ibf injury replacement instead of fighting the #1 ranked 154 guy who had been on many TV cards and people knew

when you get a network like hbo...k2 and the the boys at espn all working together they can probably pull of just about anything

conversely....you have a guy like ward....who has been a real pro....good guy out of the ring....always a good candid interview.....but maybe has a little chip on his shoulder feeling he doesnt get enough respect for his career....and what do you get? an article from chris mannix slamming wards seemingly bitter attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              it seems bizarre....but its not when you think about it....and yeah golovkin is well managed but its easy to manage someone carefully when you have a network with pockets helping you

oscar aint around...floyd aint around...pac aint around....they needed a star and HBO helped loeffler move him...they paid him for fights that they wouldnt have paid other guys for.......

as ward once said "imagine you flip flop me and golovkin....the media would be killing me for having that resume and not wanting to fight him"......not once did anyone at espn or any major outlet ever needle golovkin about that fight........because of course canelo/ggg is "good business"....they never questioned why he was fighting kell brook and how come they didnt move on from eubank sooner when they couldnt get a signature......they never questioned why he was fighting an ibf injury replacement instead of fighting the #1 ranked 154 guy who had been on many TV cards and people knew

when you get a network like hbo...k2 and the the boys at espn all working together they can probably pull of just about anything

conversely....you have a guy like ward....who has been a real pro....good guy out of the ring....always a good candid interview.....but maybe has a little chip on his shoulder feeling he doesnt get enough respect for his career....and what do you get? an article from chris mannix slamming wards seemingly bitter attitude

the media never mentioned Mora, Lara, Cotto, Ward, even Canelo at 155

when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight with little 153lb Cotto, the only question should have been..... why the fk not?

after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, the ONLY question should have been..... but, why were you willing to offer Rosado and Brook a catchweight?

AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin (bizarrely) stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up..... again, the ONLY question should have been..... but, then why the fk did you refuse to negotiate with Cotto/Canelo

those questions should have been asked by the media, AND by the fans..... but both gave him a free pass

three words.....

protected..... network..... darling

Comment

Working...
              X