Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never bet with Eff Pandas. He wont stand by his word.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You remind me of one of them loner ******ed kids in grade school. Parading around like you are some cool kid when infact everybody is laughing at you lol

Comment

• Damn this forum has the best beefs

Sup hectari check out these chinamen going in on boxinghead530, these Chinamen are not taking it anymore they're ruthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        You remind me of one of them loner ******ed kids in grade school. Parading around like you are some cool kid when infact everybody is laughing at you lol
        Honestly guy the only one getting laught at is you. What person on here believes the BS you claim about yourself. Everyone is enjoying me verbally slaying you and exposing the fakeness that you are.

Fuk dude in this thread you had two others helping you out and you still got fukd up. But you young rich and successful doe huh? lol lol lol.

Another L for this b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Honestly guy the only one getting laught at is you. What person on here believes the BS you claim about yourself. Everyone is enjoying me verbally slaying you and exposing the fakeness that you are.

Fuk dude in this thread you had two others helping you out and you still got fukd up. But you young rich and successful doe huh? lol lol lol.

Another L for this b1tch
          36 yrs old succesful businessman VS 50 yrs old farm worker who posts online all day. It isnt hard to see who the real loser is and everybody knows it lol

You are a deadbeat with a mentaliy of a child. Imma tie u up and fuk ur mom in the azz and u aint gonna sht about it. Once a btch always a btch u already backed down twice.

At your age, you should be more productive in the real world. Not getting owned by guys who ate half your age haha

Find he nearest tree and hang yourself. Nobody wants you around.

I feel sorry for your mama if the btch is still around i mean sht she gotta deal with an old azz loser son.

Comment

36 yrs old succesful businessman VS 50 yrs old farm worker who posts online all day. It isnt hard to see who the real loser is and everybody knows it lol

You are a deadbeat with a mentaliy of a child. Imma tie u up and fuk ur mom in the azz and u aint gonna sht about it. Once a btch always a btch u already backed down twice.

At your age, you should be more productive in the real world. Not getting owned by guys who ate half your age haha

Find he nearest tree and hang yourself. Nobody wants you around.

I feel sorry for your mama if the btch is still around i mean sht she gotta deal with an old azz loser son.
            Look at this loser taking another L.

Look b1tch, fact is you had your chance to make what you say you'd do to me to me a reality but you straight up backed down

What's worse is you tried to pretend Bakersfield is a half way point for both of us. But in reality that's your hometown. Are not not from Bakersfield but you have the address of some town you are not from as it's a private spot for us to fight.

Another fact I was 20 minute away from you, but no you couldn't meet up as it only could be a certain day.

Your card got pulled and it came up b1tch. And now you struggling to try and save face.

What a b1tch.

Comment

• Stfu chump you are the worst kind of coward. I was willing to drive down from Diamond Bar and u just talked and talked your way out of a beating. That wasnt a bad choice on your part because you wouldnt be here right now posting if u did, poosie mother****er.

We are all shaking heads and laughing at your 50yr old azz crying about unpaid E points lol.

I know you are broke dude, boxingscene is your life phaggot.

Comment

Stfu chump you are the worst kind of coward. I was willing to drive down from Diamond Bar and u just talked and talked your way out of a beating. That wasnt a bad choice on your part because you wouldnt be here right now posting if u did, poosie mother****er.

We are all shaking heads and laughing at your 50yr old azz crying about unpaid E points lol.

I know you are broke dude, boxingscene is your life phaggot.
                Dude keep trying to save face but it's not going to work. You b1tched out straight up.

To remind you, your b1tch ass called me out because you got butthurt with me clowning on you. I accepted your challenge and told you if you thst butthurt over what I said come to Modesto and I'll gladly give you a 1, 2 and sleep you. Then you tried to pull a fast one and say let's meet up half way in Bakersfield, to which I said cool I'll be in Visalia that Sunday which is only 20 minutes away. From there you said it can only be Saturday and what not and made excuses. Then for some who was desperate to save face you said you know of a secret spot in Bakersfield and wanted to give me the address. I said sure as I'll be in the area on Sunday. But you used that as an excuse to weesle out as you isisted it has to be Saturday.

Fact is for someone who claims they not from Bakersfield you sure did know of a secret spot and had the address. You got exposed. Fuk dude you called me out then tried to get me to come to your hometown. Diamond Bar my ass, what does your uncle have a home there.

Fact is I was 20 minute away from you and you b1tched out.

Give it a rest you fake.

Comment

• And the tears keep falling with an essay. Lol you ranked out twice and thats a fact.

Dumb motherfoxker diamond bar to Bakerfield isnt 20 minutes but i was and still willing to drive down there to teach your phaggot azz a lesson. Id bury you and take all those avocados u picked overnight.

Dont be bitter at life just because you amounted up to Nothing.

Its too late for you though man. 50 means that your *** aint working no more and your brain is dried up.

Just kill yourself cuz u are worthless.

Comment

And the tears keep falling with an essay. Lol you ranked out twice and thats a fact.

Dumb motherfoxker diamond bar to Bakerfield isnt 20 minutes but i was and still willing to drive down there to teach your phaggot azz a lesson. Id bury you and take all those avocados u picked overnight.

Dont be bitter at life just because you amounted up to Nothing.

Its too late for you though man. 50 means that your *** aint working no more and your brain is dried up.

Just kill yourself cuz u are worthless.
                    Look at this fake trying his hardest to sacr face. You b1tched out and everyone saw it.

Facts are I called your bluff and you backed down and did eveything to weesle out. Say what you want but fact is I was 20 minute from you and weesled out.

Better luck next time fake.

Your card was pulled and it came up b1tch and that is a fact.

Now try and come up with another excuse.

Comment

• Stfu with your excuses, ur like a broken record.

I called you out again yesterday but like always you could never give a straight answer.

U write way too much phaggot, that is a classic sign of a scared individual. Lol.

Ask your mom to drive you to Carson this saturday for the fight. Imma jizz on the hoe's face after im done with you.

Ball is in your court again poosie. Go ahead, ill wait for another ten paragraphs of *****aZness.

Comment

Working...
                      X