Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: No Dates Set, I'm Considering Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: No Dates Set, I'm Considering Retirement

In a shocker, former multi-belt light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev (30-2-1, 26 KOs) revealed to the R-Sport media agency that retirement could be next for one of the Russia's best prizefighters ever. TBRB #2 rated light heavyweight Kovalev is coming off back-to-back losses to the last American fighter to win an Olympic gold medal. Kovalev was narrowly beaten by Andre Ward on a razor-thin unanimous in their first fight last November, the result having produced huge controversy within world boxing community.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I told ya'll Ward ended his career

Comment

Its a bad sign when his mind isn't connected to boxing anymore.It doesn't make sense to continue to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        In a shocker, former multi-belt light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev (30-2-1, 26 KOs) revealed to the R-Sport media agency that retirement could be next for one of the Russia's best prizefighters ever. TBRB #2 rated light heavyweight Kovalev is coming off back-to-back losses to the last American fighter to win an Olympic gold medal. Kovalev was narrowly beaten by Andre Ward on a razor-thin unanimous in their first fight last November, the result having produced huge controversy within world boxing community.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        ... just retire, stupid.................................

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          by cheating and hitting him in the balls.

Ward is no fighter, he is a cheater and for some reason all people who ever fought him complains about the same.

Comment

Thats why Egis Klimas was so upset after the fight because he knew that he can lose one of his top star fighters.Now he has only Lomachenko & Usyk left.

Comment

Damn, Ward took his will to fight. The bully got bullied, and now he wants to quit.

Comment

Actually if people read the full article theyd see that Kovalev has done a Pacquiao for spiritual healing with God. If anything he has thanked Ward for that. Kovalev has repented his hate and HBO agendas...

#SOG

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=749626

Comment

Ward stole his soul

Comment

Working...
                    X