No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Floyd Mayweather 149.5-Pounds, Conor McGregor 153

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClydeBarretto View Post
    What? Mayweather is going to be nowhere near 160lbs. A few months ago before training camp he was 160lbs. WITH clothes on.
    As I have said many many times Floyd walks around at 155... you made a good point about the 160 and the clothes...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      floyd didnt drop any weight for the weigh in because if he was weigth dropping he would never go over by 5 pounds. that makes no sense. now he might use an iv to gain more mass after the weigh in but that is clearly illegal and what he did against pac. exemption time!!!
      Dude you've been "watching" boxing since 2008 and you think IV bags are going to give you mass? They're used to REHYDRATE and or mask illegal substances used. He won't gain "mass." Fighters will just rehydrate close to their normal weight. No one gains mass from an IV bag.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        The weights are in for crossover blockbuster in Las Vegas. Former five division champion Floyd Mayweather and UFC superstar Conor McGregor stepped on the scale, one day before they collide on Saturday, Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena. Mayweather, 40 years old and returning after two years in retirement, weighed in at 149.5-pounds. McGregor, a two division UFC champion and making his professional boxing debut, weighed in at 153-pounds.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather came in at his best fighting weight

Mac is fooked

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          Once the IV rule was instituted/enforced about two years ago in UFC, it forced guys who were cutting crazy stuff like 25lbs to move up.

He hasn't made 145 since that rule change.
          He fought the last time at 145 Aldo after the rulechange. He looked like straight from walking dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Igorunso View Post
            He fought the last time at 145 Aldo after the rulechange. He looked like straight from walking dead.
            He was given a one fight exemption. His camp used IVs for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              interesting to see may coming in so light, probably rehydrate to about 165 whereas mac is gonna look to get to 170-175
              floyd wasnt even dehydrated,he wont weigh 165 in the fight.
              he'll weigh roughly what he weighs now.

Comment

I reckon he will weigh 151/152'ish..... like always

Mac will weigh 165'ish

but size will not be an issue

Comment

I remember there was that fight Floyd had (vs JMM I think?) where he came in wearing a sombrero. Not quite on that level but I like how he got an Irish sponsor for his weigh-in boxers for this fight.

Comment

Signs are pointing to an upset.

Conor will be a lot bigger on fight night. 170-180.

Conor will have that 20 lb advantage.

As Conor likes to say to Floyd: "I'm going to tear through your Guard."

I think he can with that weight.

And with 8oz and that weight advantage, who knows. One punch is all it takes to end Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Signs are pointing to an upset.

Conor will be a lot bigger on fight night. 175-180.

Conor will have that 20 lb advantage.

As Conor likes to say to Floyd: "I'm going to tear through your Guard."

I think he can with that weight.

And with 8oz and that weight advantage, who knows. One punch is all it takes to end Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X