Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol

Haven't you heard?

Mayweather Promises Action: I Owe Fans For Pacquiao PPV Fail!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=754785

Mayweather : I Owe Fans For Pacquiao PPV Fail!

To rephrase: I fuvked up! But I shouldn't rematch Pacquiao to redeem myslef from all my queerness that night, and instead I should fight a non professional boxer with zero pro fights to pay for my shame lol

Mayweather : I Owe Fans For Pacquiao PPV Fail!

Transaltion: Instead of fighting Pacquiao to redeem myself for all the queerness I've caused. I'll fight a non boxer with zero experience instead.

I'm sure he didn't think Pacquiao was going to stink up the fight with his fake injury. You seem to forget Pacquiao landed like 90 punches. That's Vladimir Klitschko embarrassing.

Don't Pacquiao have a more recent fight to beg for a rematch? You better hope Horn don't put him in permanent retirement.

Comment

Horn boxing ability > McGregor boxing ability

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        I'm sure he didn't think Pacquiao was going to stink up the fight with his fake injury. You seem to forget Pacquiao landed like 90 punches. That's Vladimir Klitschko embarrassing.

Don't Pacquiao have a more recent fight to beg for a rematch? You better hope Horn don't put him in permanent retirement.
        Stunk?

Last time I checked the one who loves to run and hug is a candidate for stinking up a fight lmao

lol there is no rematch for Pac Floyd. Haven't you heard Floyd decided to run and fight a non boxer with zero experience for his last fight lmao

# the ship has sailed.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-12-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Damn Mayweather still using Pacquiao's name for fame? Why he so salty?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Stunk?

Last time I checked the one who loves to run and hug is a candidate for stinking up a fight lmao

lol there is no rematch for Pac Floyd. Haven't you heard Floyd decided to run and fight a non boxer with zero experience for his last fight lmao

# the ship has sailed.

I know this is like Groundhogs Day for you but it was the right day, wrong month. No matter how many videos you show the result is the same.

You gotta give it up Man! You don't want these videos to be part of your obituary do you?

Spoon23
            He spent countless hours for the rest of his life trying to prove his beloved hero did not actually lose on May 2, 2015. Sadly his hero had no idea he existed but that did not stop his effort. He left this world doing the one mission he had in life, trying to convince all of mankind that May 2, 2015 (the entire day) did not take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Lol sorry floyd not the same thing. The berto fight was way worse.
              Not even in the same class.

Andre Berto, as mismatch as that was, was a former 2-time champion and a name in the boxing world.

Jeff Horn came out of NOWHERE. Hardly ranked, undefeated, had fought some names well past the sell date. Nobody understood where he came from or how he got the opportunity. And I say that as a proud fan of his.

I disagree that Pac/Horn wasn't worthy of ESPN. That's exactly where it belonged, and had it been a PPV, there would have been refunds given.

Comment

horn vs pacquiao was a better fight than mayweather vs pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                  Pacquiao's fight was on basic cable, yours was $69.99 (+$10 for HD). Floyd truly is a dumbass sometimes.
                  Floyd can be quite stupid all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    Mayweather is a PPV fighter. It's pretty much expected for his fights to be on PPV. The Berto fight was no exception. Pacquiao lost so much of his star power after the KO and his loss to Mayweather that he ended up fighting on ESPN. The Horn fight should've been on ESPN.
                    harwri008: "I got these cheeseburgers man"

floyd: "I don't want any cheeseburgers"

harwri008: "Please floyd, I'll suck yo dick"

This is what you sound like everytime i see you in a floyd thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                      Pacquiao's fight was on basic cable, yours was $69.99 (+$10 for HD). Floyd truly is a dumbass sometimes.
                      Pac's fight was only on basic cable because no one would pay for it. Even HBO didn't want this particular fight. If Arum could've ppl charged for it, you can believe that he would've. He just couldn't.

Floyd's fight with Berto was a garbage fight, no doubt, but obviously a lot of ppl still paid for it, as it still did better numbers than Pac's last PPV fights. But Pac's fight with Horn was the worst fight announced in recent times. Nobody had even heard of Horn before. The difference in level between Pacquiao and Horn should've been huge. But it turned out to be a rough fight for Pac. I thought Pac won, but narrowly, and it's a crime that the fight was even close enough to be a question.

"Joe Horn" - :LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X