Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there such a thing as ocd via having to smell thing,s????<<

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] is there such a thing as ocd via having to smell thing,s????<<

most ppl picture ocd as those ppl who have to wash they hands 100% times a day or they scrub the faucet wit lysol 5 times a day but no not me ,,,

while i like having cleaan stuff one thing i do often is i smell stuff. like if i grab a clean cup up out the cuppboard and first thing i do is smell the cup to make sure it dont smell funny even tho i kno its cleane.

and when i take out a fresh pair of draws i smell them first just to make sure,,i also do this with socks or any clothing maturial and even hats,,i cant stand smelling somethng that emits an odor of mold or anythng rotten smelling,,i also gag around the smell of poops and nasty stuff like that,,is that normel????<<

I once saw a special on OCD and this teenager would run his hands over the crack of his ass and then smell them. He would do it 100 times in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I once saw a special on OCD and this teenager would run his hands over the crack of his ass and then smell them. He would do it 100 times in a row
      dam thats sum nasty ass sh8t,,literally

im glad i dont have it that bad!!

Comment

yes it can manifest itself in many forms

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          yes it can manifest itself in many forms
          im not gonna lie the pic in ur sig is triggering my ocd,,,why is he cutting steel without using gloves ??one little spark on ur hand and it burns like a motha

Comment

I have an OCD to bring up my $$$$ 6-figure salary to whoever I talk to even if he/she is not asking

Comment

I like the smell of my poop

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                most ppl picture ocd as those ppl who have to wash they hands 100% times a day or they scrub the faucet wit lysol 5 times a day but no not me ,,,

while i like having cleaan stuff one thing i do often is i smell stuff. like if i grab a clean cup up out the cuppboard and first thing i do is smell the cup to make sure it dont smell funny even tho i kno its cleane.

and when i take out a fresh pair of draws i smell them first just to make sure,,i also do this with socks or any clothing maturial and even hats,,i cant stand smelling somethng that emits an odor of mold or anythng rotten smelling,,i also gag around the smell of poops and nasty stuff like that,,is that normel????<<
                Do you cup your farts and smell them?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Do you cup your farts and smell them?
                  He farts in his cup and smells it

Comment

Using your sense of smell for its intended purpose isn't a disorder, no.

Comment

Working...
                    X